SMB weight loss thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye i felt crap like she was having a proper go at me :oops: ... I have signed up to myfitnesspal which has gave me a calorie intake of 2010 calories a day and took over taking the bairn to and from school so thats a nice little 4 mile walk a day and hopefully an hour a day in the gym on my lunch break
Good luck mate

Stay below your 2000 calories and will see huge difference in March I would say

I've lost 4 kg since NY

thats normal when i cut out booze, biscuits and get on my bike twice a day . i'm 101 kg, need to be 95 kg

Weight early January 2015 - 15st 7lbs

height 6ft 3"

target weight by June 1st 2015 - 13st 7lbs

looking to build muscle also though so weight loss will be very gradual over the next 4 months or so

Weight at 1/1/15 - 95.5 kg (todays weight 92.5kg)
Height 5ft 11"
Target 82kg - not sure of timescales. I am ticking along nicely at a daily intake of 1500 calories.

I am trying to shift weight in particular around my belly. I had a terrible diet and could eat HUGE portions (you know those food challanges? No problem).
I've been using MyFitnessPal and I think its great. I never realised how bad many foods were and never paid any notice to the labels on packaging.

A week tomorrow since this started.

Anyone volunteering to do a spreadsheet?!?

Haven't lost anything this week but have started a food/sleep/exercise program and seeing a personal trainer once a fortnight to get my arse in gear.

Last edited:
Lost 2lb so down to 15st 8lb, which isn't bad considering I've been in & out of hospital since Thursday so diet & exercise hasn't been brilliant.

reckon me liver is fucked like. Had a big drink last saturday and put on the 4lb i'd lost, tried to keep count what i was drinking and no way did i drink 14k calories. Taken the week to get it back off.

My scales are saying 193bs, but got weighed by the PT at the gym yesterday and it said 14st 2, which is 198lbs! So that's my new weight as I'll be measured by that every week.

Had my first real session with him yesterday, feeling it today but feel better for it.

My scales are saying 193bs, but got weighed by the PT at the gym yesterday and it said 14st 2, which is 198lbs! So that's my new weight as I'll be measured by that every week.

Had my first real session with him yesterday, feeling it today but feel better for it.
I've got an appointment to look round a new gym on Monday morning like

No change for me this week, which I'm happy with considering I haven't been to the gym.

4lbs off for me in the past week happy with that but was hoping for a little more but still working on sorting my meals properly

Was at 16 1/2 stone last August. Down Chester park and blowing out my arse after a short sprint.
Thought I better get back in shape before it's too late. Down to 12 10 now and feeling topper. Cut out all refined sugar (pop and booze) and started doing heavy weight training. Look the best I have since i was 18, full 8 pack.
Stick at it lads and lasses, if you really want it you can do it.

4lbs off for me in the past week happy with that but was hoping for a little more but still working on sorting my meals properly
That's a lot for a week mate. Unless you are massive I doubt you want to lose much more.

Weigh in day tomorrow, stuck to my diet rigidly so if I haven't lost weight this week I probably never will.
It doesn't always work like that. Some weeks it doesn't make sense.
I've lost 11lb since Xmas and just dipped under 12st. Planning to shift another stone.
Going away with the lads next week so I'll go back up but I know I'll shift it soon enough.

Last edited:
Well I've done the month. Down to 91kg which is a 4.5kg loss.
I am very much looking forward to a takeaway tomorrow and few ales.

Its been fairly enjoyable and made me realise I don't need 2 scotch eggs, a cornish pasty, 3 bags of crisps, and a sandwich for lunch.

Down another 2lb, I'm hoping to lose a bit more this week if I stick with the gym and walking daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back