SMB weight loss thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Public

Striker
Haway then fatties lets get rid of the Christmas porkiness.

Current weight 196lbs
Height 5'10"
Age 36
Target weight 180lbs

Tall order for me to get down to that light as I haven't been that light for over 10 years.

Current weight: 15lb 6lb
Target weight: 12st 6lb
Height: 5'10"
Age 30

I was down to 14st 11lb in August, not expecting any miracles but I'd be happy to get to 13st by next year.

1st January weight: 15st 13lb
Current weight: 15st 6lb
Target weight: 13st
Height 5'10"

I dropped from 16st 10lb to 13st 12lb last 2 years at Uni but ballooned back up after finishing Uni in May so going to get back on it.

Haven't been 13st since I was about 15 :lol:

Current weight: 10st 8lb
Target weight: 9st 8lb
Height 5'4"

Started weight loss in June 2013 when I hit 13st 2lb, and saw a photo of me and thought I looked awful :oops: Was around 9st 8lb after I had my second child and I felt best at that weight.

Current weight: 14st 10lb
Target weight: 13st
Height: 5'11"

I was 17st 3lb around 20 months ago and got down to 13st 10lb up to November last year then i had a few weeks on holiday then christmas and i piled a stone back on.

Current weight 24st 2lbs :oops:
Height 5'8"
Age 35
Target weight 21st for now!

Been told by the nurse i need to lose weight now or any kind of heart problem i am a dead man

I'm In - my targets are exactly the same as @Joe Public

Current weight 196lbs
Height 5'11"
Age 35
Target weight 180lbs

I was down to 185lb at the beginning of 2014, but it's creeping back up :(

Current weight 178 lbs
Height 6'1"
Age 45
Target weight 172 lbs

Might not seem like a lot but I've put on 4lbs in 6 weeks and my fat percentage has gone from 11 to 18 percent after rapping the gym in for the whole of December. Got a beer belly to shift.

Saying that I was 17 stone 6 3 years ago. 5 stone shifted over a long period. Cheers myfitnesspal, Fitbit, aria scales and the wii fit malarkey...

Weight (as of 4th Jan): 250.2lbs
Weight (Today): 246 lbs
Height: 6'6"

Target: 225lbs

I'd like to join in too?

Start weight as of 3rd Jan - 12st 2lb (roughly the same weight i was when full term pregnant - 16years ago!!)
Current weight today: 11st 12lb
Target weight 9st 12lb
Height: 5ft 2.5cms

Got down to 11st 1lb on 1st September 14 been an absolute pig after a 2 week holiday and continous special birthdays in the run up to xmas.
Started a running plan last week, aiming to get out 3 times per week minimum so far. Tracking runs on Great Run app and Myfitnesspal too.
Sick of feeling uncomfortable in clothes im wearing as well as in my own skin.
Have a short term target of August to try lose a bit then gradually lose more as time goes on til i reach target. Main aim overall will be my wedding dress, absolutely no way im wearing a tent for that!

Weight Jan 3rd: 76.9kg
Weight today: 76kg
Height: 5'10"

Target weight: 66.5kg

Current weight 24st 2lbs :oops:
Height 5'8"
Age 35
Target weight 21st for now!

Been told by the nurse i need to lose weight now or any kind of heart problem i am a dead man
I've been there before, it's pretty embarrassing. What are your plans to lose the weight, due to your size (don't take offence) you should have no problem in getting under 21st
I've had macdonalds and a pizza, and a bit chicken kebab!

And here's me feeling bad for having a pint of jagermeister and diet lemonade!

Lost 4 clem over 2014.
Hoping to shift 3 more in '15

Changed habits of a lifetime. No meat, bread, fizzy drinks. Social drinker usually 4/5 pints on a Sunday.
1hr walk weather permitting 6 days a week which takes in about 500 stairs and 2 steep hills.
Fuck. That's amazing.

I've been there before, it's pretty embarrassing. What are your plans to lose the weight, due to your size (don't take offence) you should have no problem in getting under 21st

And here's me feeling bad for having a pint of jagermeister and diet lemonade!
Aye i felt crap like she was having a proper go at me :oops: ... I have signed up to myfitnesspal which has gave me a calorie intake of 2010 calories a day and took over taking the bairn to and from school so thats a nice little 4 mile walk a day and hopefully an hour a day in the gym on my lunch break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back