SMB tog meet March 18th (Sunday): Steetly Magnasite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aye, was a canny night, a shame HM and orroso couldnt make it like, but never mind we still had fun, aye and the stars were out, was very surprised at how many you could actually see down steetly, anyway here's a pic of mine

Logon or register to see this image

aye, was a canny night, a shame HM and orroso couldnt make it like, but never mind we still had fun, aye and the stars were out, was very surprised at how many you could actually see down steetly, anyway here's a pic of mine

Logon or register to see this image

:lol:

aye, its what is known as a "throw up", meaning its kinda basic letters that can be done in seconds and just done with 2 or 3 colours, anyway, we'll meet up soon and discuss the book idea.

I am up for the replay I think, not sure how long I'm hanging around, but let's see

I am up for the replay I think, not sure how long I'm hanging around, but let's see

ok mate, well i should be on nights that week at work (if im still there), but i'll be at the match before work and will be available on the afternoon before hand.

haway lads, get a few more pics up...

Some great shots there. Was going to try and turn up for this, but would have been pushed for time as we got back from the caravan later than expected. Will watch out for future meet ups. :-D

Some great shots there. Was going to try and turn up for this, but would have been pushed for time as we got back from the caravan later than expected. Will watch out for future meet ups. :-D

aye, we are gone sort something out again shortly, maybe a sunrise at the beach on a weekend.

I'll get some pics hoyed up in the next day or so. Big thanks to all the lads, had a good night and learnt a lot. Like all good parties, I brought away more than I took :)

That's it, stop posting pictures. The more I see the more disappointed I am that I missed the meet up. Did any one go up the chimney? :lol:

Is the hut in the middle of the circular pool no longer accessible?

Some class photos there lads. Wish I could afford a canny camera like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back