SMB tog meet March 18th (Sunday): Steetly Magnasite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not without it becoming precariously unstable, at a guess like.. never actually tried.. but even with the toy 1100d attached a fart could knock it down. :evil: worst £9 I've ever spent.

:lol:

bumflaps, just realised i could do with a head torch anarl.

i've got my 4cell mag-light from the 'Protecting Your Family..' thread (remember that ;))

I looked straight into it by accident the other week and for 2 days every time I blinked I could see a massive florescent blob of light. :lol:

Doubles up as a make shift battering ram if needs be aswell..

i've got my 4cell mag-light from the 'Protecting Your Family..' thread (remember that ;))

I looked straight into it by accident the other week and for 2 days every time I blinked I could see a massive florescent blob of light. :lol:

Doubles up as a make shift battering ram if needs be aswell..
good lad, i'll teach you some some family protecting moves on Sunday such as the 'twat around the head with mag-lite' and the 'kick in the balls'

head torch situation rectified.

ayesane said:
just put a brick ontop of your camera marra :cool: jobs a good'n.

:) joking aside, if it's a cold night, (its steetley, it always is) shove your camera bag and gear in a plastic bag when you get home. Let it warm up slowly, and sealed away from moisture. Condensation is not good.

:) joking aside, if it's a cold night, (its steetley, it always is) shove your camera bag and gear in a plastic bag when you get home. Let it warm up slowly, and sealed away from moisture. Condensation is not good.

I hoy all the silica gel pouches you get with with electronics in the bottom of my camera bag, hoping that they will absorb the moisture - does that actually work?

I hoy all the silica gel pouches you get with with electronics in the bottom of my camera bag, hoping that they will absorb the moisture - does that actually work?

Aye somewhat, unless they are saturated already

Just a head's up, there is a good chance I wont be able to go as my mam has been taken into hospital.

So to play it safe, I'll have to skip it this time lads.

As some of you are struggling with remote shutter releases I have a Yongnuo wireless shutter release MC-36R-C3. I am flying back from Norway tomorrow evening landing in Newcastle at 6pm. I will probably be in the hastings hill area 6.30ish depending on traffic. It's small enough to put in my hand luggage. I could drop it off if anyone wants to borrow it on the proviso I get it back sometime during next week to bring it back out to Norway with me.

As some of you are struggling with remote shutter releases I have a Yongnuo wireless shutter release MC-36R-C3. I am flying back from Norway tomorrow evening landing in Newcastle at 6pm. I will probably be in the hastings hill area 6.30ish depending on traffic. It's small enough to put in my hand luggage. I could drop it off if anyone wants to borrow it on the proviso I get it back sometime during next week to bring it back out to Norway with me.
bloody hell :lol:

kind of you like mate but they're only a few quid for a cheapo one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back