SMB Photography Competition - November - Best Shot of the Month - Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, the winner from last monyh was Andy M but he hasn't nominated a theme for this month so I chose this month's theme, and it is:

An open round.

Just submit your best pic of the month

Enjoy

Re: SMB Photography Competition - November - Open Round - Discussion thread

Horrible! :lol:

I don't know what to think about this! Fun wondering what to photograph, but shame no theme to meet as that is half the fun both in the taking (and judging). It will be hard to choose between the scenic views, the portraits, the comical, the serious.

I was hoping autumn or festivals. :)

Bet there are a lot of entrants this month!

Sorry! Is it too late to suggest? I quite like the idea of an open round actually, everyone's best shot of the month.

If it's not too late to suggest, may I suggest 'Best Shot of the Month' as a theme. :lol:;)

Sorry! Is it too late to suggest? I quite like the idea of an open round actually, everyone's best shot of the month.

If it's not too late to suggest, may I suggest 'Best Shot of the Month' as a theme. :lol:;)
Andy - please suggest a theme!!

Re: SMB Photography Competition - November - Best Shot of the Month - Discussion thre

How about 'The world at a funny angle?' :)

Re: SMB Photography Competition - November - Best Shot of the Month - Discussion thre

Sloping off now :)

I see our benefactor was in the Delly Mell today

Facist twat :)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-Britain-Natures-beauty-dusk-til-dawn.html

Stunning - I have had agoraphobia for over 20 years, so may never see these views "in the flesh" so to speak, but it's wonderful to see them depicted so gloriously here. Thank you.

- Deborah King, Southport, UK, 01/11/2010 15:53

Well you should get out more

- Ian, South Londonshire, 01/11/2010 17:52
Click to rate Rating 33

:lol:

I really like the idea of an open theme, just what we need to get a load of entries flooding in.

Great idea andym! ;)

Re: November rejects

Clyde, that's lovely. I was looking at your flickr stream and love the one with wave breaking, and the absolute mass of water.

Logon or register to see this image

I really love the colours in that one Janie! (and as an aside if they are the rejects I hate to think about the ones you haven't rejected. ) I always think of autumn colours as more red/orange but you have some gorgeous pinks there, did you do anything or is that the colour of the leaf?

I have an entry I think, which I just took almost in passing, but shall photograph various things over the month and see which one I like best.

Clyde I like that better than your other entries, it's ethereal. Really like it.

cheers girls, appreciated!! im confident of getting something better though.

I really love the colours in that one Janie! (and as an aside if they are the rejects I hate to think about the ones you haven't rejected. ) I always think of autumn colours as more red/orange but you have some gorgeous pinks there, did you do anything or is that the colour of the leaf?

I have an entry I think, which I just took almost in passing, but shall photograph various things over the month and see which one I like best.

Clyde I like that better than your other entries, it's ethereal. Really like it.

Cheers PB, and no I didn't make any changes to the colour . There's lots of Virginia creeper growing nearby and it really does turn some amazing colours at this time of year. To be honest, I just went for a walk today and took the camera out and haven't really started thinking about what to do this month. I'm quite enjoying the freedom of not having a set topic to think about though.

Canny, that means I can enter.

Haven't took a single photograph this month after taking friggin millions last month.

Must force myself to get the camera out tomorrow.

Canny, that means I can enter.

:-D

Looking forward to one of your astronomy jobs fella. They're immense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back