SMB no-no's and the morality scale they sit on

The milk shouldn't be boiled, should be heated just short of or it will curdle. I suspect your nana had it simmer rather than boiling. In which case, well done Nana Iron.
You need cold milk to make it cool enough to drink. I sometimes add cold water as well, if I’m planning on drinking it within 10 minutes of making it. Otherwise it will sit there for at least 15 minutes until it’s cool enough.

You need cold milk to make it cool enough to drink. I sometimes add cold water as well, if I’m planning on drinking it within 10 minutes of making it. Otherwise it will sit there for at least 15 minutes until it’s cool enough.

Bet you're the type who burns the roof of his mouth chomping on a pizza too soon anarl.

I put a splash of milk in and drink coffee boiling hot. The bairns call me asbestos gob :lol:

Scientists reckon drinking beverages at too high temp is linked to throat cancer mind becs.

I've not heard that before. I've just downed a large Americano as I'm still struggling with this cold and cough bug and my throat was hurting :oops:

Bet you're the type who burns the roof of his mouth chomping on a pizza too soon anarl.
Yup. I didn’t know this was a thing until I went to college (didn’t drink hot drinks before then) and I was sent to get some coffee out of the machine. The cups were so full I couldn’t carry them back cos it was spilling over and scalding my hands it was that hot. I had to get help to bring them back, only to see people slurping them straight down.

Back