Sleaford Mods

Releasing a compilation album, out in May.

Wanted to let you know that on 15 May, we will release All That Glue, a collection of songs spanning the last seven years of Sleaford Mods; an array of crowd pleasers, B sides, unheard tracks and rarities for you. It will be released via Rough Trade. We're happy to be back with the RT family.

McFlurry
Snake It
Fizzy
Rich List
Jobseeker
Jolly Fucker
Routine Dean
Tied Up in Nottz
Big Dream
Blog Maggot
Tweet Tweet Tweet
Tarantula Deadly Cargo
Fat Tax
Slow One's Bothered
Revenue
Rochester
TCR
Reef of Grief
B.H.S.
Second
OBCT
When You Come Up to Me

Last edited:

Wanted to let you know that on 15 May, we will release All That Glue, a collection of songs spanning the last seven years of Sleaford Mods; an array of crowd pleasers, B sides, unheard tracks and rarities for you. It will be released via Rough Trade. We're happy to be back with the RT family.

McFlurry
Snake It
Fizzy
Rich List
Jobseeker
Jolly Fucker
Routine Dean
Tied Up in Nottz
Big Dream
Blog Maggot
Tweet Tweet Tweet
Tarantula Deadly Cargo
Fat Tax
Slow One's Bothered
Revenue
Rochester
TCR
Reef of Grief
B.H.S.
Second
OBCT
When You Come Up to Me
That looks class. I can't wait

McFlurry
Snake It
Fizzy
Rich List
Jobseeker
Jolly Fucker
Routine Dean
Tied Up in Nottz
Big Dream
Blog Maggot
Tweet Tweet Tweet
Tarantula Deadly Cargo
Fat Tax
Slow One's Bothered
Revenue
Rochester
TCR
Reef of Grief
B.H.S.
Second
OBCT
When You Come Up to Me

That will be unreal.

Catchy as owt. Can't get it out of my head now.

It was one of them that I knew, and thought was good, but then it came on Spotify once in a shuffle of SM songs, and i listened to it, like listened to it and thought that's actually one of my favourites of theirs. I'd under appreciated it. As you say really catchy. Not one of his most evocative lyrics, but a great piece of music

Back