Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

This month I've recently started watching box sets Billions and Boardwalk Empire (both very good, recommended) on demand. Went to continue watching tonight, and it's saying I need to upgrade to watch box sets as they're not part of my Sky package.

Reckon it's a glitch that's now been rectified? I can't remember for the life of me whether I had box sets on my plan before (assumed I did as I had no issues watching recently) but now they want another 6 quid a month. Not sure whether it's worth ringing them and trying to bargain something out of them.
I'm on sky q been a weird glitch for about 6 month. When we first got it couldn't download box sets. Not fixed for us yet:cool:

On the subject of Sky- I'm still on their bog standard internet- I get about 5meg. Has anyone upgraded to Sky Fibre? I want faster internet and if I try to upgrade it only puts my bill up by a £1 for some reason. The only issue is it’ll tie me in to another 18months with Sky. Any better alternatives?

On the subject of Sky- I'm still on their bog standard internet- I get about 5meg. Has anyone upgraded to Sky Fibre? I want faster internet and if I try to upgrade it only puts my bill up by a £1 for some reason. The only issue is it’ll tie me in to another 18months with Sky. Any better alternatives?
Virgin media.

Cancelled mine last week and told them only to contact me via email and delete my mobile number off their files which they said they'd do.

Since then the useless fuckers have tried to call me on the mobile 8 times and sent me 2 texts!!

Wankers

Cancelled mine last week and told them only to contact me via email and delete my mobile number off their files which they said they'd do.

Since then the useless fuckers have tried to call me on the mobile 8 times and sent me 2 texts!!

Wankers

How did it go? Did they offer you better deals? I'm considering trying to haggle like. May at least drop Sports. I rarely watch much these days.

How did it go? Did they offer you better deals? I'm considering trying to haggle like. May at least drop Sports. I rarely watch much these days.

Never answered the calls as I'm going the Kodi route.

Just annoying that they don't take a blind bit of notice of you say

Never answered the calls as I'm going the Kodi route.

Just annoying that they don't take a blind bit of notice of you say

When I originally called last week they said they had an exclusive discount which they could offer me so it could be worthwhile you ringing them up and seeing what they say

This month I've recently started watching box sets Billions and Boardwalk Empire (both very good, recommended) on demand. Went to continue watching tonight, and it's saying I need to upgrade to watch box sets as they're not part of my Sky package.

Reckon it's a glitch that's now been rectified? I can't remember for the life of me whether I had box sets on my plan before (assumed I did as I had no issues watching recently) but now they want another 6 quid a month. Not sure whether it's worth ringing them and trying to bargain something out of them.

You'll have had it free for 3 months since Christmas like most customers. Offer ran out the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back