Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

LondonMackem

Striker
This month I've recently started watching box sets Billions and Boardwalk Empire (both very good, recommended) on demand. Went to continue watching tonight, and it's saying I need to upgrade to watch box sets as they're not part of my Sky package.

Reckon it's a glitch that's now been rectified? I can't remember for the life of me whether I had box sets on my plan before (assumed I did as I had no issues watching recently) but now they want another 6 quid a month. Not sure whether it's worth ringing them and trying to bargain something out of them.

Go onto live chat and play hell - tell them you should have had it, you were watching before, now its not working, very frustrating bla bla bla...they should sort it for oyu.

Theyve been a "free gift" for the last few months or so. That has now ended sadly and you have to cough up.

Looks like the scheme has done its job though and you will start to pay!

Well played Sky.

This month I've recently started watching box sets Billions and Boardwalk Empire (both very good, recommended) on demand. Went to continue watching tonight, and it's saying I need to upgrade to watch box sets as they're not part of my Sky package.

Reckon it's a glitch that's now been rectified? I can't remember for the life of me whether I had box sets on my plan before (assumed I did as I had no issues watching recently) but now they want another 6 quid a month. Not sure whether it's worth ringing them and trying to bargain something out of them.

pa ya bill ya scruffy twat

Sky is a f***ing rip off tbf..

They seem to be cracking down on offers. On earlier and they were really poor. Wasn't for me, as I'd not have take note the offer.

Sky and BT are rip offs of the highest order. I have basic sky package, no kids, music etc, and I flicked through today and there was nowt on.

Shite. Gonna cancel shortly and just watch through kodi

Theyve been a "free gift" for the last few months or so. That has now ended sadly and you have to cough up.

Well played Sky.

Aye this. Sky box sets are well worth paying for though IMO

Well played Sky.
Thought it may have been a promotion. Rang them up and they confirmed this.

Anyway, managed to get 11 quid off sports for 6 months, and added box sets for 6 quid so I'm actually saving money after the change. I'll just ring them back in October and renegotiate.

Going onto live chat to see if i can blag the last series of "revenge" off the them for nowt, could not watch it in time !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back