Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you want to go the legal route, just get a Now TV box and a 6 month pass for about 30 quid a month. All the sky stuff is on there

Go onto live chat and play hell - tell them you should have had it, you were watching before, now its not working, very frustrating bla bla bla...they should sort it for oyu.

tried that with Virgin the other month. Had signed up to Sky Sports channels in HD + BT Sports etc. Watched them in HD for 3 months then came in from work one day and couldn't access the HD channels. Rang up and said can you give me my HD channels back please and they claimed it had been a mistake & the extra cost for HD hadn't been factored in properly when the deal was agreed so they'd rectified their mistake by cancelling my HD access. I said I specifically asked for HD, was quoted a price and signed up with that price. They wouldn't back down. I claimed the contract that they thought I was on was void then as I hadn't agreed to the price they wanted to charge me and therefore hadn't agreed to that contract. They said it's sent via email and if they don't hear anything within 28 days or summit then they presume it's all fine and dandy. I ended up accepting 6 months free HD before paying the extra 7 quid p/month.

tl;dr - virgin are bastards.

tried that with Virgin the other month. Had signed up to Sky Sports channels in HD + BT Sports etc. Watched them in HD for 3 months then came in from work one day and couldn't access the HD channels. Rang up and said can you give me my HD channels back please and they claimed it had been a mistake & the extra cost for HD hadn't been factored in properly when the deal was agreed so they'd rectified their mistake by cancelling my HD access. I said I specifically asked for HD, was quoted a price and signed up with that price. They wouldn't back down. I claimed the contract that they thought I was on was void then as I hadn't agreed to the price they wanted to charge me and therefore hadn't agreed to that contract. They said it's sent via email and if they don't hear anything within 28 days or summit then they presume it's all fine and dandy. I ended up accepting 6 months free HD before paying the extra 7 quid p/month.

tl;dr - virgin are bastards.

They are all chancers at the end of the day mate! In it to milk every single penny they can from people.

Has no-one said get an android box/firestick with Kodi and watch all your films and box sets for nowt through Exodus yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back