Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has no-one said get an android box/firestick with Kodi and watch all your films and box sets for nowt through Exodus yet?
Not sure if it's Sky blocking the links but I've had little joy through exodus recently. Anything older than a few months is showing "no stream available". :(

Im not sure im on vm. It will be that though as it blocks the links. . @Sleepy may know.
I'll give it a proper look tonight. Wasn't sure if it was down to a lot of the links getting shut down meaning their was genuinely no links, hopefully it's just this.

What is the box sets price at the moment? I use netflix at the moment so didn't watch anything on my free 3 month period.

This month I've recently started watching box sets Billions and Boardwalk Empire (both very good, recommended) on demand. Went to continue watching tonight, and it's saying I need to upgrade to watch box sets as they're not part of my Sky package.

Reckon it's a glitch that's now been rectified? I can't remember for the life of me whether I had box sets on my plan before (assumed I did as I had no issues watching recently) but now they want another 6 quid a month. Not sure whether it's worth ringing them and trying to bargain something out of them.

Just download them from a torrent site, it's free.

6 quid per month mate

should have said giz this or I'm buying a kodi box :p WHEN i had sky they rang me trying to flog film 4 & wouldn't take no for a answer , saying look you get all the films just after they been on at cinema, say's look I've got the internet & get alll the films before they been on at cinema (back in the day when it was shown 1st in usa & 6 month later in uk)

get real debrid (£9 for 3 month) & download all the box sets there is to hardrive & play of tv & get no warnings, you download torrent to them & then download from them, no warnings or nowt.

Last edited:
I put my 30 day termination in and I've had calls emails and letters since, best I've got is 60% off my TV for 12 months, should I/could I hold out for more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back