Skipping Breakfast

I’m a passionate advocate for having Breakfast.As soon as my eyes are opened my first thoughts are “what shall I have for breakfast”.Be it cereal and fruit/toast on a work day or a Full on fry-up on a weekend.No matter how late I’m running breakfast is a necessity.

The amount of people who don’t have any Breakfast has shocked me.Do these same people send their kids to school without anything to eat?Irresponsible.

Speaking to people at work
mainly and extended friends and family and the folk who don’t have any breakfast all have one or sometimes two things in common;

The main one being absolute zombies till mid-morning.lethargic or lazy and mentally still in bed like a spoilt child.

Another theme I’ve noticed is digestive problems to the gut.Im guessing there is a science behind this.They also find the need to have random shites at random times of the day at work.

Eat Breakfast everyone.
A few years ago I went to see my mate who is a PT, first thing he said was eat breakfast, so porridge and fresh fruit and eggs at weekend, to breakfast and 3/4 gym sessions a week and feel great. I eat more later in the day if I skip breakfast

Have had nothing but a single coffee and plenty of water so far today, starting to feel a bit hungry now so will break for lunch shortly.

Eggs,ham and tomatoes this morning ..... Yesterday was scrambled egg with cream and chopped tomatoes ..... Day before was Avocado,Bacon and soft boiled eggs .......

I’m a passionate advocate for having Breakfast.As soon as my eyes are opened my first thoughts are “what shall I have for breakfast”.Be it cereal and fruit/toast on a work day or a Full on fry-up on a weekend.No matter how late I’m running breakfast is a necessity.

The amount of people who don’t have any Breakfast has shocked me.Do these same people send their kids to school without anything to eat?Irresponsible.

mainly and extended friends and family and the folk who don’t have any breakfast all have one or sometimes two things in common;

The main one being absolute zombies till mid-morning.lethargic or lazy and mentally still in bed like a spoilt child.

Another theme I’ve noticed is digestive problems to the gut.Im guessing there is a science behind this.They also find the need to have random shites at random times of the day at work.

Eat Breakfast everyone.

It's essentially a form of intermittent fasting and is a perfectly viable way of approaching their diet for many.

Haven't read it so prollys shb but Shirley most of the full "english" ends up on the floor if you're skipping aswell. Diet & exercise forum this shite.

If I have breakfast I’m f***ing starving all day and eat shitloads. I like breakfast but counter intuitive though it is I definitely eat more if I have it.
Bizarrely I find this, if I eat early doors I seem a lot hungrier than if for whatever reason I'm git busy with work where I can go until 1-2pm without eating and not feel half as starved.

Because I'm working from home one of the few perks in life to break the monotony is cooking/eating, so that's out the window like and I'm scranning every couple of hours.

Eat Breakfast everyone.
I never eat anything until my evening meal most days, zero appetite.

Back