Skipping Breakfast

I’m a passionate advocate for having Breakfast.As soon as my eyes are opened my first thoughts are “what shall I have for breakfast”.Be it cereal and fruit/toast on a work day or a Full on fry-up on a weekend.No matter how late I’m running breakfast is a necessity.

The amount of people who don’t have any Breakfast has shocked me.Do these same people send their kids to school without anything to eat?Irresponsible.

Speaking to people at work
mainly and extended friends and family and the folk who don’t have any breakfast all have one or sometimes two things in common;

The main one being absolute zombies till mid-morning.lethargic or lazy and mentally still in bed like a spoilt child.

Another theme I’ve noticed is digestive problems to the gut.Im guessing there is a science behind this.They also find the need to have random shites at random times of the day at work.

Eat Breakfast everyone.
skip breakfast and just have a meal deal at lunchtime.

sorted

Start everyday with a glutton free couscous surprise and a skinny soy latte with fair trade sugar from Pret. Served by a lovely Hungarian fella.

Working on the site
From morning 'til night
Then the van for a shite,

Then a pint with the boys
In a bar full of noise

Working all day
For a national holiday,
Just a Dundee guesthouse for the wife,

Yeah, you play the game
Then it's "Auf Wiedersehen"
To the van for a shite!

Working on the site
From morning 'til night

Then a pint with the boys
In a bar full of noise

Working all day
For a national holiday,
Just a Dundee guesthouse for the wife,

Yeah, you play the game
Then it's "Auf Wiedersehen"
To the van for a shite!
:lol:

I work with a bloke who never eats at work. Cup of tea for his morn break and the same for dinner. Recons he has a meal at teatime and it does him for the day. One of the best grafters we have and fit as a fiddle.

Back