Skipping Breakfast

Gonna shit in the back garden after work then see if our lass wants a neck on.
On that exact note I piss in the garden quite often.Our lass says”there is 4 bathrooms in this house and you decide to have a wee outside ya dirty twat”

2 reasons I do it;no1 I’m not taking me shoes off to go in the house then put them back on to finish whatever I’ve been doing outside.

no2 I like the feeling of the fresh air around me “bits”.

before the lockdown I come in through the double gates to get round the back and pissed up against the trees as I was busting.Turned round when I was finished and our lass,me mar,me aunt,me uncle and my son where sitting in the summer-room watching me through the bi-folds get a lag.

Any bloke who says they don’t piss in the garden when they are pottering about are f***ing telling porkies.

Last edited:
On that exact note I piss in the garden quite often.Our lass says”there is 4 bathrooms in this house and you decide to have a wee outside ya dirty twat”

2 reasons I do it;no1 I’m not taking me shoes off to go in the house then put them back on to finish whatever I’ve been doing outside.

before the lockdown I come in through the double gates to get round the back and pissed up against the trees as I was busting.Turned round when I was finished and our lass,me mar,me aunt,me uncle and my son where sitting in the summer-room watching me through the bi-folds get a lag.

Any bloke who says they don’t piss in the garden when they are pottering about are f***ing telling porkies.

I like a piss in the Garden like. Usually when I am pissed though and I am putting the empties in the recycle bin.

Defines your territory as the dominant male of the species as well. Helps keep the badgers off.

One of the only things I enjoy about a business trip is a leisurely breakfast on a morning in the hotel before mooching off to work.
The hotel buffet breakfasts are a highlight of any trip we make. Shovel as much in as possible. Snaffle a couple of pastries for lunch and I'm good till dinner.

Well I can honestly tell you I've never taken a piss in the garden. The toilet is right inside ffs, as for coming in from wherever and not being able to manage to turn your key in the door and step inside to go. WTF ?

Imagine looking out the window and seeing your neighbour pissing in the garden all the time. :eek:

Last edited:
The hotel buffet breakfasts are a highlight of any trip we make. Shovel as much in as possible. Snaffle a couple of pastries for lunch and I'm good till dinner.

Well I can honestly tell you I've never taken a piss in the garden. The toilet is right inside ffs, as for coming in from wherever and not being able to manage to turn your key in the door and step inside to go. WTF ?

Imagine looking out the window and seeing your neighbour pissing in the garden all the time. :eek:

I do it when I'm having a drink like and can't be arsed to gan upstairs

mental you admit to that yet reckon you havent had a wank in decades!

We don’t have neighbours overlooking us mate.I could walk round starkers outside and not a soul would be any wiser.
Before the ground floor wetroom just off the Atrium was finished I’d go outside for a piss rather than go upstairs.
mental you admit to that yet reckon you havent had a wank in decades!

I was talking to a poster on here yesterday who mentioned what I put on here etc.He said“what they don’t realise is your much more extreme in real life”

he’s right,,I water it down a bit on here to make it more believable and not offend.

Edit:and I don’t pull myself.I have sex on tap so why would I?

Last edited:
There’s actually a lot of science to back skipping breakfast as part of intermittent fasting. I’ve done it before, eating all my food between 12 and 6 and to be honest I had tons of energy in the mornings, better gym sessions and never felt sluggish. Was a period of transition but long term was great.

What is the correct time to have a shite in your opinion Adam mate? Is there a window of acceptability or is it an exact science?
He wants everyone to have a shite in their own time mate, not his.
That is absolutely vile that. Shitting all over the place man. Jesus.
I ripped a bathroom out a few year ago for a client and got caught short, so I had a shite in a bucket in the bathroom. It was like a babies arm, and was lifting. I hoyed it in the back of the van, and meant to get rid of it later before I went home. I got sidetracked and forgot about it. Jumped in the van to gan home, I nearly choked, the van was steaming so I jumped out and out the bucket under the pile of rubbish on his drive. My workmate came round to help me finish the tiling a few days later, and asked me if I had a spare bucket for the grouting. Without laughing, I pointed to the shite bucket and he pulled it out. I can still see the look on his face as he moved the rags out of the way...

Last edited:
We don’t have neighbours overlooking us mate.I could walk round starkers outside and not a soul would be any wiser.
Before the ground floor wetroom just off the Atrium was finished I’d go outside for a piss rather than go upstairs.

I was talking to a poster on here yesterday who mentioned what I put on here etc.He said“what they don’t realise is your much more extreme in real life”

he’s right,,I water it down a bit on here to make it more believable and not offend.

Edit:and I don’t pull myself.I have sex on tap so why would I?

You make is sound like the white house ffs!:lol:
Actually youre a bit like Trump!

Back