Skint

What use would a rabbit be, that's the staff lunch, a few Sheikhs and an extra 30.000 seats would be nice out the hat.

I don't think we are as SKINT as people think.
Isn't it not down to FFP?
I am sure it has been said even if we get a takeover or investment there is very little as to what they can do until we get in the Championship.
If additional money came in this season through investment that would count as towards turnover so we could spend it. The spending restrictions are lot more relaxed in league 1.

If additional money came in this season through investment that would count as towards turnover so we could spend it. The spending restrictions are lot more relaxed in league 1.

I think you are wrong. it does not matter how much money the club has, the wage bill must be a percentage of the turnover. (IE money coming in). It said that once we get to the Championship it gives more room for investment, hence why SD has repeatedly said we don't need investment in this division.

I'd beg to differ on that. We're at our lowest point in our history without a pot to piss in. I really fail to see how that equates to being in a good place.

Where does this...We don't have a pot to piss in, come from? We are in a stable financial position. Investment is only needed so we can continue to move ahead. Some people believe anything they read on here.

Wow. Now we're on the brink of administration.

Despite mixed messages about the financial state of the club over the past six months I'm sure you can give your imagination a day off with that one.

You believe that? Do you believe they would have sacked Ross if they were that close to administration? Ross was constantly in the top 6, most teams would be happy with that, but SD, like the rest of us, wants promotion.

Back