Skin Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just snipped 7 of the fuckers off from under me arms with toenail clippers, worked a treat and no blood.
Quality thread pluckerage. :lol:
However, how far along your underarms were these lumps? Did they have nails on top? I can show you the rest of the 'Are you new to Leprosy?' questionnaire if you like.
I had one in my armpit for years. I noticed it started to look weird one day so I pulled at it and it came off. But it looked like a milk tooth, white outside and red inside and completely surrounded a tiny little tag underneath and seemed to have like a blood vessel in it. It didn’t so much as pull off but rather it “slid” off. Freaked me out was minging but it caused no trouble.
I'm thinking parasitic twin there like mate.
just did one from under the wife’s arm, it was that big it came off and joined the black lives matter movement.
Typical leftwaffe snowflake spare waste of skin.
Jesus Christ man grow a pair of frigging testicles and just tie them off with thread.
:lol:
Real men tie a little bit thread around them really carefully and wait weeks for them to drop off? Fuck me, it's not exactly seppuku is it?
You want him to tie thread round his testicles?
That'll be why he got the life ban from Newbles.
I had one years ago on my waist right on where the waistband on my jeans was and it could get sore, used some Bazuka gel that you get for warts and stuff, works a treat.
Why did you use wart gel on a skin tag? Have you also used pile cream on your eye bags? Or Anusol instead of a chapstick?

Last edited:

Why did you use wart gel on a skin tag? Have you also used pile cream on your eye bags? Or Anusol instead of a chapstick?
I thought anusol was pile cream? I used it because it burns the skin and I had some in the house, I couldn't bring myself to cut it off in case it bled all over and having thread where it was on my waistband band would have probably got caught, I had to get experimental!

Absolutely f***ing amazed that all this time I’ve had them and not just cut the twats off before now. Been researching stuff to buy to take them off and all I needed was toenail clippers, it’s totally painless too. Don’t bother with thread or doctors or cryobollocks, just snip em off and be done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back