Skin Tags

Discopants91

Striker
I've decided to part ways with a troublesome skin tag.

Was about ready to make a GP appointment but, after Googling them it seems most people can just do it themselves, even according to the NHS who say:
  • tying off the base of the skin tag with dental floss or cotton to cut off its blood supply and make it drop off (ligation)
  • cutting it off with fine sterile scissors
Dinnar if anyone else has done it (?????) but that sounds medieval as fuck.

Also seems to be loads of products on Amazon and the like which seem a bit more humane?

Whats a skin tag?
Summit what peasants get

Was about ready to make a GP appointment but, after Googling them it seems most people can just do it themselves, even according to the NHS who say:
  • tying off the base of the skin tag with dental floss or cotton to cut off its blood supply and make it drop off (ligation)

Also seems to be loads of products on Amazon and the like which seem a bit more humane?
The thread thingy works like

I've got one that's literally 1cm squared, been debating getting the scissors for months and chopping it off but I reckon I'll bleed out :lol:.

Let me know if you go to the GP mate or whatever you decide to do. I've out cotton on it twice but it's came off after a day or so.

I've got one that's literally 1cm squared, been debating getting the scissors for months and chopping it off but I reckon I'll bleed out :lol:.

Let me know if you go to the GP mate or whatever you decide to do. I've out cotton on it twice but it's came off after a day or so.

I'll be too pissed to remember the outcome if I go the cutty route.

Or dead.

Didnt know they got that big mind .

I had a few removed about 3 years ago. I just had to keep out of pools and steam rooms and that until the little gashes they made healed. Didn't hurt or anything.

Back