Sir Bobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

He joined Twitter yesterday. It’s fifty years today since I helped @England win the World Cup, but it seems like just yesterday. Thank you to my friends and supporters.

Didn't chant against him, booed the players not Robson, Gullit dropped shearer. One fan spat on him, we can't all be judged on the actions of one idiot.

A bit hypocritical saying you can't all be judged over the actions of one idiot. The whole Johnson thing has tarred the club to a point, because of one person keeping the rest of club and it's fan base in the dark. Yet we're all 'nonces' because of it, until the 17th minute when you want us to applaud on behalf of two of your fans who unfortunately perished.

A bit hypocritical saying you can't all be judged over the actions of one idiot. The whole Johnson thing has tarred the club to a point, because of one person keeping the rest of club and it's fan base in the dark. Yet we're all 'nonces' because of it, until the 17th minute when you want us to applaud on behalf of two of your fans who unfortunately perished.

"There were 10 Mackem bastards in the air"

"Shola from Fenham shot one down"

I seem to remember SBR had lost his marbles around the time he left. His press conferences had became painful to watch. I think they were right to let him go and enjoy retirement tbh.

They could have let him go with dignity but sacked him in a rather brutal way instead.

that didn't really have much to do with the fans though (imo). The team at the time was full of pretty unlikeable players (Bellamy, Jenas, Dyer) and the fans turned on them. Sir Bobby was then holding interviews and just waffling his way through incoherently. Decision was made to let SBR go.

Typical mags don't like it when the 'real' truth gets pointed out...it just doesn't fit the geordie nation propaganda...

that didn't really have much to do with the fans though (imo). The team at the time was full of pretty unlikeable players (Bellamy, Jenas, Dyer) and the fans turned on them. Sir Bobby was then holding interviews and just waffling his way through incoherently. Decision was made to let SBR go.
You find it easier to defend the mags than Sunderland. Typical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back