Simpsons Quotes

Oh, for gosh g – can't you people solve these problems yourselves? I mean, we can't be, er, “policing” the whole city.

Aurora borealis? AURORA BOREALIS??! At this time of day, in this part of the world, localised entirely inside your kitchen?

Yes.

May I see it?

No.

Someone's made a search engine that if you type quotes in, it comes up with screenshots and tells you the episode it's from.

https://www.frinkiac.com/?p=search&e=S08E21&t=435868

That is mint

Aurora borealis? AURORA BOREALIS??! At this time of day, in this part of the world, localised entirely inside your kitchen?

Yes.

May I see it?

No.

That is mint

Fucks sake man just ready back four pages and I'll already said this one

Last edited:
Was watching "Homer's Enemy" the other night on Sky1, and never really struck until then that what a dark episode it is!

We are given the point of view of an outsider (Frank Grimes), who sees Homer as the idiot he actually is, the town people start turning on Grimes because they cannot see just how bad Homer is....

Yes.

May I see it?

No.

That is mint

Fucks sake man just ready back four pages and I'll already said this one
Word for word. Anyone would think you both cut n pasted it ;)

Probably already mentioned from the beer baron episode:

Marge: [to Homer] Why do you have so many bowling balls?
Homer:" Ah, I'm not gonna lie to you, Marge.........." [leaves]

:lol:
It's scenes like that that make it so good imo :lol:

The one where Homer finally gets a pair of Assassin trainers and walks up to a jealous Bart and shows him them and says "Read 'em and weep"
They the ones Santa's little helper eats?

Last edited:

Back