Simpsons Quotes

Kent Brockman has had some corker lines too....

Brockman: "Thanks, Mayor Simpson! From now on, we'll all be taking golden showers."
[muffled laughter is heard in the background]
Brockman: "What?"

Brockman: "Now, Channel 6 does not endorse vigilante violence. Unless it gets results... which it *will*."

Brockman: "Springfield has risen from the ashes like a phoenix. That's phoenix the mythical bird, and not Phoenix the cultureless Mars-scape of the southwest."

Brockman: "So. you're guaranteeing it's safe to eat Ogdenville barley once more?"
Farmer: "Well, where there's barley, there's rats, you know? Now, when will you be starting the interview?"
Brockman: "That just went out live."
Farmer: "Well, then we're screwed."

Gunman: "Johnny Tightlips, give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you."
JT: "Woah woah woah, there's a great reason. But you'll never get it out of ME!"

Fat Tony: "Johnny, do you see a shooter?"
JT: "I see lotsa things."
FT: "You know, you could be a little more helpful..."

Louie: "Johnny Tightlips, where'd they hit you?"
JT: "I ain't saying nothing."
L: "So whadda I tell the doctor?"
JT: "Tell him to go suck a lemon."

I posted it a page back but you can never get too much Steamed Hams.

Does anyone listen to The Four Finger Discount Podcast? It's usually good.

I listen to it, I really like it. The 2 lads who do it have a sort of none polished style to them even if they do get in my tits from time to time

Homer: Hey that guy has wheels on his chair, and all this time I've been walking around like a mug.

Edna Krabappel-Flanders: "Honey, I know you feel guilty that you cold-cocked Homer."
Ned Flanders: "Please don't say that word in bed."

Ned Flanders: "I want you hit me in the eye. If you do, we'll be even according to Exodus, Leviticus and Matthew."
Homer Simpson: "So you went and hired a law firm, eh?"

"There's the Hammock Hut, that's on third. There's Hammocks-R-Us, that's on third too. Then you've got Put Your Butt There, that's on third. Swing Low, Sweet Chariot... matter of fact they're all in the same complex, it's the hammock complex on third."

"Oh, the hammock district!"

Back