RTG Shop and Ticket Office Opening Hours - a comparison

Much has been said on our forums about the very limited opening hours of our Club Shop and Ticket Office. They are at least partially open for callers and phone calls now, but I thought I would compare them with our peers to see if it really was just an SAFC problem or it was […]

more...
Good work robot.

Hopefully the RAWA reps can take this to the club and ask for improvement.

It's baffling that people are crying out to buy merchandise from the club and they are making it difficult.

Top work robot

How many of these other clubs have left themselves in a situation where you cannot buy a club shirt in their home town?

That’s before we get on to the wider availability of gravy cloths in Sunderland 🙄

Hartlepool having a shop re opening this Saturday and launching their new kit to co incide with it and an open training session for the fans. Shields just opened a new club shop in the new stand. We’ve got fk all to complete with those other 2 north east giants.

Hartlepool having a shop re opening this Saturday and launching their new kit to co incide with it and an open training session for the fans. Shields just opened a new club shop in the new stand. We’ve got fk all to complete with those other 2 north east giants.

I think its made that much worse by the club being the exclusive supplier for the kit, so no other shops in the city which might stock them actually can do.
The only competition is from the Chinese fakes which obviously are available and the club don't benefit at all from those.

I think its made that much worse by the club being the exclusive supplier for the kit, so no other shops in the city which might stock them actually can do.
The only competition is from the Chinese fakes which obviously are available and the club don't benefit at all from those.
I doubt there are no other outlets selling pools or shields merchandise mind

Thing is that it’s not 90% of Championship clubs we are different from in this aversion to actual fans policy.

It is practically all other clubs at our current level according to Robot’s research - and let’s face it we will have the biggest following in the Championship next year - and it is unlikely to be close.

The monopoly on ticket sales and shirt distribution are the tactics of spivs who hold the club’s fans in contempt and has brought ridicule on the club from Mags laughing at us because while they can buy their top in Sunderland, not only can we not buy a Sunderland top in Newcastle but we cannot even buy one in f’ing Sunderland

It is nuts

Fair play for any research, but I don't think it needs any research to come to the conclusion that our ticket office and club shop access are a disgrace.

Given the fact that there were only 2,500 tops / kits available on release day, I wonder if we're hampered by the manufacturing capacity of the supplier? I think we can all agree that because it's a Just Sport deal these garments aren't being knocked out in a massive Nike facility. Of course, there's more than just kit you can sell in the club shop but official merchandise will make up the vast majority of income.

Given the fact that there were only 2,500 tops / kits available on release day, I wonder if we're hampered by the manufacturing capacity of the supplier? I think we can all agree that because it's a Just Sport deal these garments aren't being knocked out in a massive Nike facility. Of course, there's more than just kit you can sell in the club shop but official merchandise will make up the vast majority of income.
In a nutshell this is probably it. Just sport are a small operation based in spennymoor. With other contracts to fulfill its probbly beyond their resources.

Back