RTG Shop and Ticket Office Opening Hours - a comparison

Surely anyone with an ounce of commercial sense can see how far off the mark we are with the merchandise and club shop operations.

Instead of paying consultants to understand the "fabric of Sunderland" put the red and white fabric in a club shop thats open on a regular basis.
Snacks of jobs for the boys the last bit.

Took me 3 attempts to ring them today, one of those I got through to an inbox that was full so couldn't even leave a message!

Somehow ended up getting through to security!? The lass was top notch but did inform me tours of the stadium were off despite the website stating otherwise.

Got relatives over from abroad, I know it is not much but 4 people on a tour, a couple of shirts and a few trinkets from the shop would have been £200+.

I can half understand why Donald was trying to save wages as we where in league 1 but not even have the shop open on a match day is crazy. Is it because they are embarrassed with the stock issues.

Can the red and white army get answers?

I do find it ironic to make a big hyped up reveal of a new strip on social media, while not opening the club shop or having stock to even sell it.

I went in today and it was a joke tbh. Kids home strips not back in until August so hard lines to anyone wanting one for summer holidays.

I mentioned on another thread, I think we're hamstrung by manufacturing constraints with the kit supplier so limit the shop opening times as what brings in the bulk of the money, i.e. kit, isn't available in the necessary quantities.

I went in today and it was a joke tbh. Kids home strips not back in until August so hard lines to anyone wanting one for summer holidays.
Apart from the lack of home shirts, only adult M & L available, (which of course is their core product) I thought there was plenty of half decent stuff, tastes vary of course.
The place did not look short of stock.

That is Feckin ridiculous. My daughter bought our grandson a boys shirt online and it’s miles too big. We don’t live in Sunderland. It woukd be nice to take it back to the shop rather than feck about sending it back. That way the grandson connects with the club.
No point taking it back if they have no kids strips. Rank bad management not to have new strips available for Summer hols.
My kids have told me how much they loved visiting the club shop when they were little. It bonds them to the club.
This and the ticket office fiasco and no cash turnstiles is a disgrace and needs addressing ASAP.
Hell, they might as well pay the ALS staff to sell the stuff for them.

Back