RTG Shop and Ticket Office Opening Hours - a comparison

Was at the metrocentre earlier, walked past the newcastle shop and its done out like an apple store, proper dapper....then past jd sports, massive newcastle section in there....if our commercial dept (don't think we've got one actually) think like a small club then we've only got ourselves to blame.....its all about having a presence in the local area....we can't even open the shop on site so we haven't got a chance anywhere else
One of them 4 outlets would have been the prime position for a sunderland club shop which would be en route to the stadium walking route when the bridge is built

Last edited:
Was at the metrocentre earlier, walked past the newcastle shop and its done out like an apple store, proper dapper....then past jd sports, massive newcastle section in there....if our commercial dept (don't think we've got one actually) think like a small club then we've only got ourselves to blame.....its all about having a presence in the local area....we can't even open the shop on site so we haven't got a chance anywhere else
Don’t worry - at least you don’t have to trip over a lot of stock in our shop...on the rare occasions it is open

Ticket office is apparently open but only in person, phone lines aren't operational. So if you have an issue with a season ticket you have to physically go to the stadium and hope someone can help. Absolutely ridiculous on every level.

That simply just shows the club up it’s really not acceptable.
Notice Sheffield United and Norwich also have shops in shopping centres besides the stadiums.
I’m baffled by our tinpot attitude to this whole thing especially as we’re ran by billionaire’s

That simply just shows the club up it’s really not acceptable.
Notice Sheffield United and Norwich also have shops in shopping centres besides the stadiums.
I’m baffled by our tinpot attitude to this whole thing especially as we’re ran by billionaire’s
Sheff wed are in the meadowhall shopping centre also

One of them 4 outlets would have been the prime position for a sunderland club shop which would be en route to the stadium walking route when the bridge is built

It's an absolute shambles. I thought KLD would get all this crap sorted out.

It's absolutely shocking.

Keep in mind we've got 2-3 times as many fans as most of those teams, yet they all find it viable to keep their ticket office and club shop open during business hours.

Surely there's somewhere in the town what could have a section to sell the strips like Debenhams used to if they dont want to open the actual club shop? That's where I always used to go to get my tops

Surely there's somewhere in the town what could have a section to sell the strips like Debenhams used to if they dont want to open the actual club shop? That's where I always used to go to get my tops
It was the most asked question from what I saw for the fans meeting , so we will see what was said when the minutes re out

People should tweet or email the podcast "the price of football" as this type of thing is right up their street and woykd probably feature on their pod next week

Probably back it up with "Our research has shown 95% of shirt sales are from customers buying online in the first week of a new shirt being released."

Cos the shop's open two days and there's nee stock after a week.
Show that tatey the photo from today and invite him down to the ticket office on Sunday. He'll soon see how his research is panning-out.

Back