Shooting in a mosque in NZ...

Tbf to 4chan, for every idiot saying "Yes this is great!" there are 10 people condoning it for the atrocity that it is. And most of it is wumming anyway, that's what 4chan is. It's irony and satire.

This attack was planned on Discord behind closed doors, not 4chan. It was an invite only discord group.

This person was a self-radicalised idiot. Don't paint all white people, right-wingers or 4chan users with the same brush. That ain't fair.

I’m not going to get into a deep debate on a thread where something awful has happened but the culture in these shit holes on the internet is normalising this behaviour.

The way people speak and act about other races and religions within these communities justifies these actions to the scum who commit then.

Some shocking info here that hasn't appeared on the news yet from what I can tell...

The shooter announced he was going to carry out the attack on 8chan and facebook live'd the whole thing. I have a link to the thread but won't post it. He video'd the whole thing, which I won't post. His name is Brenton Tarrant, his FB has now been closed. He entered with 3 guns covered in white writing with what appears to be names, from what I can tell they're shotguns but I can't be certain.

Absolutely f***ing tragic.

Edit: Not shotguns, some sort of automatic heavy machine gun.

What the fuck is the world coming to. :(

Picture of the shooter just before entering the mosque
Logon or register to see this image

Edit2: Police got the twat.

He stuck his hands up in other words ,armed to the teeth,jacket on and surrenders when cops arrive .What a Man

arseholes thinking its revenge,just more idiots killing innocent people from where I am

I am not surprised at all that the usual suspects are subtly playing down what can only be described as an act of grotesque evil motivated directly by hateful and extremist ideologies.

Make no mistake about it, those who are refusing to put far right hatred on the same level or reality as Jihadist terrorism are in a state of denial. It is as if one can be played down "just an individual" yet the other is somehow a pathology and threat we have to exclusively take seriously.

Absolutely not. This was ideologically motivated terrorism and in the past couple of years in western countries attacks of this nature have in fact been more common and more deadly than Jihadist ones.

Far right terrorism is real, it is rising and people are playing it down. Shame on them.

I’m not going to get into a deep debate on a thread where something awful has happened but the culture in these shit holes on the internet is normalising this behaviour.

The way people speak and act about other races and religions within these communities justifies these actions to the scum who commit then.
I've just had a look on 8 chan and hes being celebrated. Stormfront is blaming liberals, muslims and the media while saying its ok as " we've" been pushed into this. The alt right crowd are ignoring it.

He stuck his hands up in other words ,armed to the teeth,jacket on and surrenders when cops arrive .What a Man

arseholes thinking its revenge,just more idiots killing innocent people from where I am
Revenge for what?

I've just had a look on 8 chan and hes being celebrated. Stormfront is blaming liberals, muslims and the media while saying its ok as " we've" been pushed into this. The alt right crowd are ignoring it.
I've only heard about 8chan today but if 4chan is too PC for you, then you may have issues

Last edited:
Some shocking info here that hasn't appeared on the news yet from what I can tell...

The shooter announced he was going to carry out the attack on 8chan and facebook live'd the whole thing. I have a link to the thread but won't post it. He video'd the whole thing, which I won't post. His name is Brenton Tarrant, his FB has now been closed. He entered with 3 guns covered in white writing with what appears to be names, from what I can tell they're shotguns but I can't be certain.

Absolutely f***ing tragic.

Edit: Not shotguns, some sort of automatic heavy machine gun.

What the fuck is the world coming to. :(

Picture of the shooter just before entering the mosque

Edit2: Police got the twat.

F***ing scum, like all terrorists are, cowards killing innocent defenseless people.

Back