Shooting in a mosque in NZ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuckin hell man

40?!?

This is as bad as I can remember, I don’t think you even get 40 dead in the US shootings

In NZ, I’m shocked like

f***ing hell, I'm sure we'll find out more over the next two weeks but by the sounds of it, his racist ideology drove him to it. f***ing awful.

To live stream it aswell.... I get he feeling whether it's terrorism or mass shootings in he U.S people will be doing that more and more aswell
From what I've gathered from threads on 4chan there was a far-right Discord page where this fella met with other like-minded idiots and began planning an attack. He didn't mention this on the 8chan thread yesterday, probably to conceal the motives of the others. Hopefully police have all of this info and we'll see many more arrested and taken in for questioning.

Facebook and Instagram need to do something about the video - if they even can. I just searched #newzealand on Instagram and it came up. I can imagone it doing the rounds in schools in no time today.
People were uploading it to youtube faster than YT could take it down man. It's all over Liveleak atm. It's nigh impossible to censor anything these days.

The access to firearms in any country is a serious problem to the point you'd suspect they'll have to tighten their laws now. You can't have budding terrorists just walking into shops and purchasing weapons as they please. It's insanity
They'll just hire a van though.

Or buy a big butcher's knife.

If someone is maniac enough, there's little to stop them.

From what I've gathered from threads on 4chan there was a far-right Discord page where this fella met with other like-minded idiots and began planning an attack. He didn't mention this on the 8chan thread yesterday, probably to conceal the motives of the others. Hopefully police have all of this info and we'll see many more arrested and taken in for questioning.
Always disturbing to hear this because it means loads of people knew about it and did absolutely nothing.

I’ve been working nightshift and watched someit on twitter without realizing what it was

Argh wish I hadn’t seen it

Absolute scum.

Radicalisation of western white men within these internet cesspits is becoming as big of an issue as the radicalisation within islam.

Places like 4/8 Chan are legitimising peoples fantasies and brainwashing idiots. It's polarising society, and only seems to be getting worse.
It's utter insanity. Hopefully new zealand ramps up counter terrorism because of this and cracks down on the ideology that drives it. Nazism should be resigned to history.

3 men and 1 women in custody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back