Shooting in a mosque in NZ...

I need to know why any single person in the world has the need for a gun? I don't know a single person in this country who does or has any desire for one.

Couple of blokes on the missus side of the family do as they go out shooting. Rabbit pie is tremendous tbf.

Absolute scum.

Radicalisation of western white men within these internet cesspits is becoming as big of an issue as the radicalisation within islam.

Places like 4/8 Chan are legitimising peoples fantasies and brainwashing idiots. It's polarising society, and only seems to be getting worse.
Tbf to 4chan, for every idiot saying "Yes this is great!" there are 10 people condoning it for the atrocity that it is. And most of it is wumming anyway, that's what 4chan is. It's irony and satire.

This attack was planned on Discord behind closed doors, not 4chan. It was an invite only discord group.

This person was a self-radicalised idiot. Don't paint all white people, right-wingers or 4chan users with the same brush. That ain't fair.

I’ve reported this post you f***ing wanker. Congratulations on being the first in my time on here. How dare you link my name to that disgusting event.
You and I might have our disagreements over a lot of things, however this is shameful and I to have reported the idiot and I hope he gets a life time ban.

Absolute scum.

Radicalisation of western white men within these internet cesspits is becoming as big of an issue as the radicalisation within islam.

Places like 4/8 Chan are legitimising peoples fantasies and brainwashing idiots. It's polarising society, and only seems to be getting worse.

Bang on. Social media is full of these shitty little groups

Just seen parts of the manifesto and it's just 1 big meme I don't think any of it can be believed

They'll have used a VPN. The question then arises do VPN providers really not keep logs...?

Some will and some won't. If they do and share the information they'd lose customers as bad as it is. I doubt they publish online the information they keep.

Back