Shooting in a mosque in NZ...

Discussion in 'SMB' started by elder, Mar 15, 2019.

1. elder

elder Striker

up to 20 shots fired with casualties...

Some of the Bangladesh cricket team were also inside the mosque when the shooting happened.

2. Frijj

Frijj Striker Contributor

FFS.

Shocking that.

Aituk7 likes this.
  3. elder

elder Striker

news sources now saying there could be up to 30 to 40 casualties (dead) with up to 300 at the mosque at the time, including kids.

another fucking coward with a gun...

4. SAFCOldie

SAFCOldie Striker

This sounds really bad lads. I think a lot of people have been killed from what I'm hearing.

5. bigmarlon

bigmarlon Midfield

Some shocking info here that hasn't appeared on the news yet from what I can tell...

The shooter announced he was going to carry out the attack on 8chan and facebook live'd the whole thing. I have a link to the thread but won't post it. He video'd the whole thing, which I won't post. His name is Brenton Tarrant, his FB has now been closed. He entered with 3 guns covered in white writing with what appears to be names, from what I can tell they're shotguns but I can't be certain.

Absolutely fucking tragic.

Edit: Not shotguns, some sort of automatic heavy machine gun.

What the fuck is the world coming to. :(

Picture of the shooter just before entering the mosque
    [​IMG]

Edit2: Police got the twat.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  6. Tommasi

Tommasi Striker

Just a warning lads, if you Google this twats name you will see screenshots of the videos he's put up :neutral: looks like a lot of victims :(

bigmarlon likes this.
  7. bigmarlon

bigmarlon Midfield

Youtube is pulling them down as fast as they can but the 8chan arseholes keep uploading them.

I don't advise anybody to go looking for the video unless you want nightmates for the rest of your life.

SpartansFan likes this.
  8. super noodles

super noodles Winger

I really fucking detest guns

9. Tommasi

Tommasi Striker

The screenshot was bad enough for me, i don't understand why anyone would want to watch anyone be murdered like that. Utter coward.

10. Brutal stuff that video. Must be 20/30 people shot dead.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  11. elder

elder Striker

possible suspect in custody...(?)

[​IMG]

12. bigmarlon

bigmarlon Midfield

I can't watch it like. I'll have nightmares forever.

13. Advisable, it’s horrific. Cold blooded executions.

bigmarlon likes this.
  14. bigmarlon

bigmarlon Midfield

He wrote a manifesto and uploaded it. Apparently "It's the birthrates".

[​IMG]

15. Tommasi

Tommasi Striker

So basically a sad case who couldn't get a shag.

bigmarlon likes this.
  16. Im glad im not a millenial, things are just going to get worse. Crack pots all over...

Alcoholic_Author likes this.
  17. bigmarlon

bigmarlon Midfield

I think people feel threatened with the influx of Muslim migrants and it's radicalising a lot of people. Places like 4chan and 8chan are a place of irony and sarcasm usually, but the thread he'd made was full of genuinely supportive posters calling him a legend/hero etc. It's sickening. People are people regardless of colour or religion. They're egging-on a murderer.

I'd post it but it also contains images and videos that would undoubtedly earn me a lifetime ban.

18. chr1s1973

chr1s1973 Striker

Only in A.... Oh right....

Terrible thing to happen,I saw two confirmed dead so far. Hopefully it won't end up being much worse,but of course every life is one too many.

19. elder

elder Striker

I've watched the video of the first attack, he callously slaughtered around 30 people in cold blood.