Shocking situation

I have to say since we got burgled back in 2008 it has made my missus nervous to be in the house especially if I am away. We alarm the downstairs on a night and I have various sporting items, tools and other household implements strategically placed around the house. A claw hammer is one of them and I would have no qualms in twatting some scummy c*nt with it if they survived the 3 iron being embedded in their skull first. I hate burglars with a passion

Shouldn't have gone to court. People have the right to use reasonable force to defend themselves, their families and their property. The family was disturbed during the night by someone trying to break into their home and car. The father didn't know if the thief was armed, or whether there was more than just one. He took a hammer with him in case he needed it. As it turned out, he managed to disable the thief with a punch and refrained from using the hammer.. I call that reasonable under the circumstances.

Are people seriously suggesting that we should let burglars take anything they want as long as they don't hurt anyone physically? Honestly, what a pile of crap.

The felon didn't have a weapon. Fat lad went at him with a claw hammer then spent a year off work with stress before posing in his best bib and tucker in the mirror to portray himself as a "have a go hero".

If there was danger to life I would applaud him. But there wasn't.
Which is possibly why the action was brought against him. Attacker was outside, he and his family were inside. Shut and lock door, phone plod, danger as good as gone.

How would this 'perceived threat' break into your house and harm your family if the doors were locked and the police had been called?

Should have read on. :lol:

What Do they call the police and then sit for several hours until the police judge it safe to arrive and scribble your account of the events in their notebooks?
That's twice you've said this. Do you honestly believe that if you reported a thief with a weapon at your house, the plod would drag their heels so that the perpetrator will be long gone when they get there, so they don't have to do anything? :lol::lol:

Last edited:

Back