Shocking situation

Thanks. People on here will find this useful. They're arming themselves with claw hammers as we speak in case someone snoops around their car this evening.

I should clarify that it is the median and not the true average, ie 50% of calls they responded faster than 5m and 50% more than 5m but it’s likely close to the average

I should clarify that it is the median and not the true average, ie 50% of calls they responded faster than 5m and 50% more than 5m but it’s likely close to the average

Wish it was like that here :lol:

Dozens of junkies walking up and down busy high streets trying to flog stolen stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
Cold in Russia is it? When's a Twat a Junkie Day this year?

What's your drug of choice? Just out of curiousity, as you really are a bizarre individual.

Saying I understand people hitting attempted burglars is the same as hitting innocent junkies?

North West London. Looks like you’re near Fulham and that. Always thought that was posh for some reason but I suppose you get pockets of very poor as you do very rich in big cities like that.

Nah mate, about 5-6 miles away from Fulham. Closer to Bush than Fulham.

Harlesden had the highest murder rate in the UK at one point. Raheem Sterling grew up on St Raphs estate in Neasden/Harlesden that has some of the worst gun crime.

North West has some true shit holes.

Nah mate, about 5-6 miles away from Fulham. Closer to Bush than Fulham.

Harlesden had the highest murder rate in the UK at one point. Raheem Sterling grew up on St Raphs estate in Neasden/Harlesden that has some of the worst gun crime.

North West has some true shit holes.

:eek:

Stay safe Titus

Your posting history is as minging as your choice in insults.

Racist insults and drug use jokes seem to be your 'thing'.

Racist :lol:

Being the only white person in my friend group I'm not sure that would go down overly well.

Are you a habitual liar or is it simply in this thread? Quote me some racist insults I've posted.

Plenty on here know me personally and know my friend group. @jsdftm04 @seymour-ftm

Last edited by a moderator:
Racist :lol:

Being the only white person in my friend group I'm not sure that would go down overly well.

Are you a habitual liar or is it simply in this thread? Quote me some racist insults I've posted.
Post after post of you boasting about drugs and racist names you call your pretend 'friends'.

Man lives in bedsit with his curtains drawn pretending to be a gangster on the SMB.

Me thinks you have some issues going on young man.

Priceless.

:eek:

Stay safe Titus

I don't live in that area, about twenty minute walk, but I'm there on a daily basis. Depending on which part you're in, it's not really an 'unsafe', but it's probably an uneasy area to visit for the first time. A lot of addicts walking around begging/selling stolen goods etc, but also a lot of different cultures merged together and getting on.

Post after post of you boasting about drugs and racist names you call your pretend 'friends'.

Man lives in bedsit with his curtains drawn pretending to be a gangster on the SMB.

Me thinks you have some issues going on young man.

Priceless.

Boasting about drugs because I smoke weed :lol:

Jokes with close friends =/= racist insults. Please quote, with the proper context, racist insults I've posted on here.

I don't live in that area, about twenty minute walk, but I'm there on a daily basis. Depending on which part you're in, it's not really an 'unsafe', but it's probably an uneasy area to visit for the first time. A lot of addicts walking around begging/selling stolen goods etc, but also a lot of different cultures merged together and getting on.

Boasting about drugs because I smoke weed :lol:

Jokes with close friends =/= racist insults. Please quote, with the proper context, racist insults I've posted on here.
Am not screenshotting your ming mate. You crack on with this gangsta lifestyle there waging war on the tough streets kid (which are a 20 minute walk away)

:lol:

Am not screenshotting your ming mate. You crack on with gangsta lifestyle there waging war on the streets kid (which are a 20 minute walk away)

:lol:

Can you at least quote where I've said I intend to hit or 'rage war' on anybody? You mentioned keyboard warriors earlier, but that's all you're capable of. I said I can understand hitting somebody breaking in to somebody's property and referenced experience in the area in live in as to why I don't think phoning the police is going to really solve things in many instances like that.

Plenty of people know me personally on this board. I'd bet good money that for a 'racist gangster' I've achieved quite a lot ;)

Can you at least quote where I've said I intend to hit or 'rage war' on anybody? You mentioned keyboard warriors earlier, but that's all you're capable of. I said I can understand hitting somebody breaking in to somebody's property and referenced experience in the area in live in as to why I don't think phoning the police is going to really solve things in many instances like that.

Plenty of people know me personally on this board. I'd bet good money that for a 'racist gangster' I've achieved quite a lot ;)
I really can't be bothered with you. Just another SMB fantasist derailing threads with crap about how hard/gangsta/successful/rich you are. Yawn.

Back