Shocking situation

Because it what the SMB would have wanted me to do.

Well it isn't what anybody in here has said or implied though.

I live in an area close to a LOT of junkies. You can see plenty of them walking up and down streets trying to flog items they've just stolen. The police don't worry them. If you want to stay inside and call the police, it's understandable, but I don't really see issue with somebody going out and giving the burglar a thoroughly discouraging clip.

There's a line before it becomes a revenge attack and I'm not suggesting that somebody stoves a junkies head in for attempting to get in their house, but I don't see the issue with punching somebody potentially putting your family in danger like

Correct, I would be shitting myself if a wrang un was attempting to break in- I've got a family. But I wouldn't sit and watch and ring the police- I'd get her to ring the police while I fettled the fucker, and hopefully restrained him til the law arrived
You'd unlock the doors and go outside in your pants with a claw hammer?

What happens if he has a bigger hammer and over powers you and gets in the house while you're out cold?

I don't think you've thought this through. You've seen the headlines and thought you'd be hailed as a hero.

Now you've put your family and livelihood at risk through being an idiot.

Now what hard man?

You'd unlock the doors and go outside in your pants with a claw hammer?

What happens if he has a bigger hammer and over powers you and gets in the house while you're out cold?

I don't think you've thought this through. You've seen the headlines and thought you'd be hailed as a hero.

Now you've put your family and livelihood at risk through being an idiot.

Now what hard man?
You haven't seen the size of my hammer mate

Well it isn't what anybody in here has said or implied though.

I live in an area close to a LOT of junkies. You can see plenty of them walking up and down streets trying to flog items they've just stolen. The police don't worry them. If you want to stay inside and call the police, it's understandable, but I don't really see issue with somebody going out and giving the burglar a thoroughly discouraging clip.

There's a line before it becomes a revenge attack and I'm not suggesting that somebody stoves a junkies head in for attempting to get in their house, but I don't see the issue with punching somebody potentially putting your family in danger like
So in this area in which you live, you regularly go outside in your pants in the dark to take a swipe at these drug addicts walking about outside your house I presume?

So in this area in which you live, you regularly go outside in your pants in the dark to take a swipe at these drug addicts walking about outside your house I presume?

The only person who's alluded to beating up junkies unprovoked is you.

So you don't?

When you see these drug addicts walking about outside your house with stuff they've stolen you don't go out in your pants to challenge them?

So why did you say others should then?

Your amazing inability to follow simple logic and constant misrepresentation of. arguments is leading me to believe that you might be a junkie yourself

For arguments sake, you would argue that attacking someone trying to trying to steal your car with a hammer is the "right balance"?

I was responding to a poster on here who said it would have been right to "batter the bloke's head in".
No. I would not say that, nor did I indicate that I would. However it remains true that the thief was a volunteer so he will get sympathy from me.

What a glorious misrepresentation of what was said.

Only on the SMB does the victim be pilloried
True. What do these criminal lovers do as a response? Do they call the police and then sit for several hours until the police judge it safe to arrive and scribble your account of the events in their notebooks? Assuming you have survived, that is.

Last edited by a moderator:

True. What do these criminal lovers do as a response? Do they call the police and then sit for several hours until the police judge it safe to arrive and scribble your account of the events in their notebooks? Assuming you have survived, that is.
@Sylvester Malone would unlock his front door, make mr burglar a brew, then give him a hand to carry his new 50" telly out

Me: There's a distinction between protecting your property/letting a junkie know not to target you and carrying out a revenge attack.

Him: Do you walk around outside in your underwear?

@Sylvester Malone would unlock his front door, make mr burglar a brew, then give him a hand to carry his new 50" telly out

Sounds like he'd get the lighter and tinfoil out for them anarl while he makes them some scran

Your amazing inability to follow simple logic and constant misrepresentation of. arguments is leading me to believe that you might be a junkie yourself
Why don't you answer the question instead of making snidey remarks?

So you said you can't see any issues with smacking drug addicts who live near you. Then admitted you're too shit scared to do it yourself?

Where the fcuk do you live that it takes the police "several hours" to respond to an emergency call regarding someone trying to break into your property? Zimbabwe?

Last edited:
Why don't you answer the question instead of making snidey remarks?

So you said you can't see any issues with smacking drug addicts who live near you. Then admitted you're too shit scared to do it yourself?

I'll stop making snidey remarks when you stop misrepresenting what I'm saying.

Quote, without edit where I said it's OK to just hit junkies, or go back and read again until you understand what was said, or admit you understand and you've made a pillock of yourself.

It's not a case of me being 'too shit scared' to beat a random druggie up, it's the fact that as I haven't had an attempted burglary it would be just that, beating a random druggie up, which is something only you have expressed any sort of desire to do.

Back