Sheepfolds development

Looks very good.

I have seen this green area in visuals but hadn’t seen any detail.

Putting park land in the city centre is of the moment in terms of climate change and bio diversity and will link everything together.

Good to see. WDSC

Sounds and looks great tbf. Parks bring people and families in as well, a nice one beside a riverside should go down well. Then with the footbridges it’ll be much easier for people to have a mooch over the centre for a bite to eat/drink.

Current land been demolished or been demolished under the council control now cleared today by planning to be housing (change of use), its not all as some is still private ownership but will come in time once bought out...this now clears the way that housing csan definitely be built there...some housing plans might start coming through now

Current land been demolished or been demolished under the council control now cleared today by planning to be housing (change of use), its not all as some is still private ownership but will come in time once bought out...this now clears the way that housing csan definitely be built there...some housing plans might start coming through now

I have to laugh at the mis-spelling of Millennium Way on the plans.
It would seem to me that plans have been drawn up, and processed - and yet this simple mistake is still there.

Back