Sheepfolds development

It does. I am also very concerned about the vaux housing project behind the beam. Nowt happened on that for months now. There is meant to be some sort of expo there later this year(I think).
I heard that Wates construction have taken over the housing project, but nothing seems to have progressed recently?

I heard that Wates construction have taken over the housing project, but nothing seems to have progressed recently?
Wates took over Sept last year - ripped all the wood frames down that Tolent had put up and it was levelled around new year - absolutely nothing happened since

Wates took over Sept last year - ripped all the wood frames down that Tolent had put up and it was levelled around new year - absolutely nothing happened since
That seems crazy. Why would they rip stuff down? Surely the plans would be the same for waites? Are they cashing in on the timber then doing nowt?

Hopefully. The whole thing is starting to feel a bit 'rotten' now though. You'd think they'd have started again by now
I dont get over to see on a daily basis As I work away and live in hebburn - Get to see progress every couple of weeks, I do think the site offices are open with people in them tho Ive been told but dont know what theyre doing....Maybe the 2 apartment blocks are getting fitted out? Definitely no housing frames or structures getting put up though

With the housing academy and the additional housing down that area it should get the footfall needed .

I imagine we are going to see a lot of the buildings knocked down in that area soon
Houses with an outdoor music venue reet next door? Best of luck to the developers getting their asking prices. The Seaburn next door to the Stack is loud if you’re in a room.

Back