Sheepfolds development

They must've been rotten then
Wonder if they are now going to come pre-fabricated? All the foundations are in so they might all be made and they will go up in no time when they come?

Logon or register to see this image

Expo SunderlandExpo Sunderland829 followers829 followers
now • now •

Today, we had the pleasure of visiting Expo Sunderland city partner Remagin's Newton Aycliffe site alongside fellow Expo design partner Building Design Northern. A huge thank you to Remagin for hosting us and giving us the opportunity to visualize key components for the Expo program. Seeing the journey from steel roll to sections and how they form the framework of their on-site fully built e-house was truly inspirational! This first-hand experience gave us an insight into the smooth operation and facility in action, which will help us tell the story to our visitors at key Expo events around Riverside Sunderland. We can't wait to share this experience with everyone soon! #ExpoSunderland #Remagin #BuildingDesignNorthern
Scott Bibby Scott Parkin CMgr MCMI Filip Young David Allred Sarah Gilley
Activate to view larger image,

There was an article on the Sunderland echo yesterday saying the work on the Stables was almost complete.

It looks like it is going to be fantastic venue. I'm intrigued by the whiskey place in particular it sounds different to what is already on offer in Sunderland.

I hope all the businesses setting up at the stables get enough footfall before the Vaux bridge is open.

There was an article on the Sunderland echo yesterday saying the work on the Stables was almost complete.

It looks like it is going to be fantastic venue. I'm intrigued by the whiskey place in particular it sounds different to what is already on offer in Sunderland.

I hope all the businesses setting up at the stables get enough footfall before the Vaux bridge is open.
They will…in the same way that Deptford does except bigger.

I agree about the Whisky & Cigar place…that will have people coming from all over the north east. I’m looking forward to Propa too.

As I am, I really hope however it's not just their Whisky that they sell.

I seem to recall reading a while back that they will be selling whisky from around Scotland,

At least I think it said Scotland rather than the world but my memory is hazy on that one.
Good because the Spey stuff itself is just a bit meh...bottles are a pain in the arse as well as that tall they don't fit in most cupboards

Good because the Spey stuff itself is just a bit meh...bottles are a pain in the arse as well as that tall they don't fit in most cupboards

Fingers crossed I'm not mistaken and it was only referring to Speyside.

It'll be interesting to what it's like when it opens.

Distilleries do sell other brands when you visit their shop so hopefully it'll be similar to that.

Last edited:

Looking forward to the whole thing but this place in particular...just hope they don't limit themselves to their own stuff( not that much of a range) or even a Whisky region.

Sure they won't 🤞

Distilleries do sell other brands when you visit their shop so hopefully it'll be similar to that.
I'd say the exact opposite at Distillery visitor centres. Apart from being hideously over priced they understandably only sell their own stuff.

Last edited:
Looking forward to the whole thing but this place in particular...just hope they don't limit themselves to their own stuff( not that much of a range) or even a Whisky region.

Sure they won't 🤞

I'd say the exact opposite at Distillery visitor centres. Apart from being hideously over priced they understandably only sell their own stuff.

That's possibly my memory playing tricks again then.

I could have swore the last time I visited Glenkinchie they sold a selection of bottles from different distilleries but I could be wrong.

That's possibly my memory playing tricks again then.

I could have swore the last time I visited Glenkinchie they sold a selection of bottles from different distilleries but I could be wrong.
If visiting a Diageo owned distillery that might be the case, all others I'd say really unlikely. Maybe the fact that I think there is only really one core range bottle at Glenkinchie they have to sell something other than their 12 ?
I'd imagine anyone doing a tour or even just going to visitors centre would primarily interested in that distillery bottlings.

Anyhow looking forward to this place and giving it a go...even if just Spey brand itself sold

Last edited:

Back