SEPTEMBER Competition (changes and discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't believe this comp happened the month before I go to San Francisco... could have got some canny shots to enter.

I ended up not entering anything as my planned shot of Scottish comedian Kevin Bridges playing the card game Bridge the The Bridges shopping centre became too much of a logistical nightmare :D

Its a picture of a tunnel Peachbum, you should have disqualified yourself ages ago but you're delaying and delaying potentially taking votes away from other shots that qualify for the competition that you set up and have championed on this forum.

It was amusing initially but now days later after hearing your persistent stubbornness it's become a bit of a typical demonstration of the participants of this competition and their inability to take and accept criticism.

Logon or register to see this image

:lol: God TE you are so serious. I've been joking and laughing along with the tunnel v bridge comments. If I don't get any votes because people think it is a tunnel then fine! I've been entering this competition for far too long to be upset by anything posted about my photos. I thought you were joking too with your little "stirring" smily.

I was hoping to get up London and maybe photo something there but haven't had the chance. I wanted to enter, so put my photo in of a local bridge. It is known as a bridge, the tram goes over it, it bridges a path. Don't vote for mine. I hope you have voted for someone elses.

If you look carefully at mine you can see the brickwork of the bridge, there are some yellow bricks above the white bricks, then there are some grey bricks. Above this you would see a tram if it was crossing the bridge. The task set by Ayesane was to include something of the structure of the bridge. I have.

Last edited:
Peachy is a nocturnal creature

I have just realised this

TE. You are obviously having a dig at me because I have only posted part of a bridge (allowed by the challenge btw). There are several entries that have only posted part of the structure of a bridge but you haven't had a go at those pictures or posters. Which suggests you have an issue with me rather than photograph entries. Why? Not having a go, just asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back