SEPTEMBER Competition (changes and discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TE. You are obviously having a dig at me because I have only posted part of a bridge (allowed by the challenge btw). There are several entries that have only posted part of the structure of a bridge but you haven't had a go at those pictures or posters. Which suggests you have an issue with me rather than photograph entries. Why? Not having a go, just asking.

You have NOT posted a bridge, you have posted a tunnel and you're deluded if you're trying to say otherwise, it's embarrassing to watch the competition organiser squirm around looking for excuses, you ask 100 people what that is a picture of and you'll get 100 people replying "tunnel" or "subway".

It's your utter stuborn refusal so see what others are saying that shows me and everyone else exactly what is wrong with this little corner clique of the forum, I'll leave you all to it again, so you can go back to wallowing in your own pretentiousness, adios.

It's your utter stuborn refusal so see what others are saying that shows me and everyone else exactly what is wrong with this little corner clique of the forum, I'll leave you all to it again, so you can go back to wallowing in your own pretentiousness, adios.
Are you autistic?

Call my picture a tunnel, I have obviously failed to meet the brief in your opinion. I have no problem with that. In my opinion (which I am entitled to have as you have to your opinion) I have met the brief, as I have posted part of the structure of a bridge, it is hidden in part by virginia creeper (I think that is the name, sorry if I'm wrong).

I have only run this competition to help AB22 out as he said he was too busy to run it and I have tried to be as welcoming as possible to everybody. I am part of no clique, and I'm sorry if you think it is cliquey.

Last edited:
You have NOT posted a bridge, you have posted a tunnel and you're deluded if you're trying to say otherwise, it's embarrassing to watch the competition organiser squirm around looking for excuses, you ask 100 people what that is a picture of and you'll get 100 people replying "tunnel" or "subway".

Ooooh hark at her.

Great, don't come back fucknut.

Who gives a fuck if it's bridge, a tunnel or a bloody sewage pipe?! It's not like this is National Geographic Magazine's international photographer of the year award with the top prize a bj from a sky sports news presenter of your choosing.

Some people need to get a grip!

Although ironically Peachy did moan about my entry last month not being shot wide open ;)

Although ironically Peachy did moan* about my entry last month not being shot wide open ;)
Laugh. :) I didn't moan! I think I said it was my favourite picture! I just didn't vote for it as I didn't think it was a good example of shallow depth of field. (Which was the technique being judged).

* I don't think I've ever moaned about anything on here - not my style.

Laugh. :) I didn't moan! I think I said it was my favourite picture! I just didn't vote for it as I didn't think it was a good example of shallow depth of field. (Which was the technique being judged).

* I don't think I've ever moaned about anything on here - not my style.

Haha just yanking your chain peachy :D

He's like the littlest member of the gang that hangs out at the back, once all the fireworks have kicked off and the danger is a safe distance and walking away, he pipes up

... "yeah, that's right, fuck off" ...

:lol::lol:

Twat! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back