SEPTEMBER Competition (changes and discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

woah, smokers' is a belter!

Aye that's the winner right there! Mind you there's too much sky... if you scroll down so the sky is cut off and it becomes a panorama it looks immense, so if I were Smoker I'd defo be doing that, or shooting lower down next time. Still class as it is tho!

Cheers for the feedback. You're right about the sky, this was straight off the camera - the GX1 is 4x3.

BTW the fence is the new suicide fence, put up in April 2013. A bloke from Ryton threw himself off when the builders were putting it up - he handed his suicide note to one of the builders. Very sad.

Cheers for the feedback. You're right about the sky, this was straight off the camera - the GX1 is 4x3.

BTW the fence is the new suicide fence, put up in April 2013. A bloke from Ryton threw himself off when the builders were putting it up - he handed his suicide note to one of the builders. Very sad.

FFS sake we're not on X Factor you know... you don't have to add a sob story to the pic so you get more votes ;)

FFS sake we're not on X Factor you know... you don't have to add a sob story to the pic so you get more votes ;)

Just furnishing you with the back story man handy Andy. There's a sign saying "You are not alone" and someone has scratched "I am alone". Thought provoking.

Just furnishing you with the back story man handy Andy. There's a sign saying "You are not alone" and someone has scratched "I am alone". Thought provoking.

Haha sounds a bit spooky!

Went down Teeside and Yorkshire yesterday, got some Infinity bridge shots, Any smb'ers there? was a few with tripods on the bridge getting in the way like! First comp entry for a while.
Had a look at Robin Hoods bay and Staithes for the first time, photos were rubbish though, far too sunny!
Got some canny shots at the slalom event at the barrage earlier in the day.

Last hour or so for entries, I shall close the comp at midnight (board allowing, as due to be closed awhile perhaps). Will put voting thread up either tonight or if board shut I will do it tomorrow evening.

Some class entries this month so far.

Haven't planned anything for October - oy* AB22 - what you up to comp wise? :):?:

* calling[DOUBLEPOST=1380583505][/DOUBLEPOST]

>>>>>>>>>>>

OK I'm tired and going to bed, I will put the voting thread up 1.10.13

Last edited:
Haway Peachy get you're arse in gear. I was looking forward to casting my vote/votes!!

Last hour or so for entries, I shall close the comp at midnight (board allowing, as due to be closed awhile perhaps). Will put voting thread up either tonight or if board shut I will do it tomorrow evening.

Some class entries this month so far.

Haven't planned anything for October - oy* AB22 - what you up to comp wise? :):?:

* calling[DOUBLEPOST=1380583505][/DOUBLEPOST]

>>>>>>>>>>>

OK I'm tired and going to bed, I will put the voting thread up 1.10.13

October's theme is the Isle of Skye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back