Season Ticket Tracker

Cheers.

The other person I'm buying for is on holiday and doesn't have an account. Will have to wait until next week by the looks of it as it says each seat needs to be assigned (i.e. I have 2 in my name).

If you know their details sign them up to an account and then add to your network. Then you can buy and assign today. Use your email address if you can't get hold of them on holiday to confirm email
I changed seats during the early bird prices,not sure when my new card will arrive like
A week before first game

After the scramble for Wembley tickets, I really hope that a lot of folk now commit to a SC. There is no reason why we can’t push towards sales of 30k
You’d like to think so given the Wembley trip with travel, tickets, hotel, new shirts, booze, food etc may well have come to around the cost of a season ticket. If you can commit to that, commit to supporting them the whole season…

If you know their details sign them up to an account and then add to your network. Then you can buy and assign today. Use your email address if you can't get hold of them on holiday to confirm email

A week before first game
Look forward to having proper ones this season instead of the blank ones we had all of the last.

You’d like to think so given the Wembley trip with travel, tickets, hotel, new shirts, booze, food etc may well have come to around the cost of a season ticket. If you can commit to that, commit to supporting them the whole season…
People might be having to wait until their next wage to buy though, the weekend wasn’t cheap

Back