Season Ticket Tracker

At what point do they open the Premier concourse up? If they sell too many SC in the lower bowl, they might not have enough left for non season card supporters. Then do they open it up for them or, allow the past inhabitants to move back at a certain sales point?
They won't and then charge 40 quid a ticket up there :lol:

At what point do they open the Premier concourse up? If they sell too many SC in the lower bowl, they might not have enough left for non season card supporters. Then do they open it up for them or, allow the past inhabitants to move back at a certain sales point?

It becomes very messy tbh mate. As you say, there is a promise to give former PC Card holders their seats back.

If the club did open SC they will need to do it quite quickly so people can move. I suspect, however, the PC will only be used for match day sales this season and then open properly for SC the following year

Yes and no. I was able to renew my two missing ones yesterday evening at the early bird price...they were reserved on my account at those prices. The additional one I bought was at the new price.

But yes, I imagine they will soon release any other ones held back for general sale. Guess that should be obvious from the tracker.
Same here, had issues and emailed the club in April, had a call off someone but was at work and she left a voicemail. I emailed again and got nowt, emailed Chris Waters last week (with a heading saying Non Wembley Query, not urgent!) and he emailed yesterday saying I could log on and buy the bairns at the early bird price, top lad.

It becomes very messy tbh mate. As you say, there is a promise to give former PC Card holders their seats back.

If the club did open SC they will need to do it quite quickly so people can move. I suspect, however, the PC will only be used for match day sales this season and then open properly for SC the following year
That would be the easiest but a bit unfair for the ones who were evicted😁. I suspect that we will now sell enough SC so that it will be partially open, most home games.

Yes and no. I was able to renew my two missing ones yesterday evening at the early bird price...they were reserved on my account at those prices. The additional one I bought was at the new price.

But yes, I imagine they will soon release any other ones held back for general sale. Guess that should be obvious from the tracker.
I think it's going to take a few days for this to settle down,
With the TO staff catching up with various e=mails about pricing, reserved seats, seat moves, direct debits, age bands etc.

Apologies as probably sounding thick here...

I'm wanting to buy 3 together (paying for 2 of those - do I have to create a new account for the other seat I will be paying for as well?) and 1 other person will be paying for theirs. Can I do that online or will it be much easier if I just pop down the ticket office in person?

Many thanks if anyone can help out...

Last edited:
Online, ticket office isn't open. Get 3 together in network and pay by card or dd on each one
Cheers.

The other person I'm buying for is on holiday and doesn't have an account. Will have to wait until next week by the looks of it as it says each seat needs to be assigned (i.e. I have 2 in my name).

If they are preventing the sale of season tickets in blocks such as U37 for overcrowding reasons I think they should consider making it safe standing.

Back