Season card update

My thoughts too - if we all decided not to renew we'd be fucked financially.
There's people interested in buying the club for a sensible price. So aye, Donald might take the hump and try and put us into administration, but much more likely would be that us generating significantly less from season cards would mean he has to personally fund the short fall. He won't want and likely can't afford to do that and so would probably sell the club to prevent losing more money. Makes no sense for him to go down the administration route when he can likely get more by selling without. I do get the concern for the future of the club, but as long as he's here I worry that we're just kicking that particular can down the road anyway. Each to their own mind, I'd never criticise anyone who wants to renew, I just wouldn't worry about the future of the club with it

@prehab26
Proven wrong was I?

Yes you were proven wrong many times based on the initial first statement. The club then released another one to the same effect. Only after massive negative reactions from fans, did they change.

If we were all happy clappy like you, then it wouldn't of changed.

We have all been fans for a long time. But some, can see it for what it is. Being realistic is not bitter. Watch the club get assist stripped is disgusting.
Sorry I am replying about this statement. Which is what we were discussing.

I think the negative feedback has been massive on this so the club may modify their statement. They have before in the past. Therefore, no deal.

However, as it stands currently, for the sake of clarity. It does state that ST payments will be paid in full, no reductions and an online stream will be provided. Your suggestion would be welcome but it's not the club's idea at the moment.

Again. Read this. I literally called how it would play out

Yes you were proven wrong many times based on the initial first statement. The club then released another one to the same effect. Only after massive negative reactions from fans, did they change.

If we were all happy clappy like you, then it wouldn't of changed.

We have all been fans for a long time. But some, can see it for what it is. Being realistic is not bitter. Watch the club get assist stripped is disgusting.

Again. Read this. I literally called how it would play out
No. I was right. Things change you see. You seem to think a statement can cover every outcome. It was a statement not a thesis.
I was right.

Not revisited the entire thread.Just recall offering you a bet which you refused. I was proven right.

I will do it for you.

I think the negative feedback has been massive on this so the club may modify their statement. They have before in the past. Therefore, no deal.

That was my reply to your bet.

But if you need to have a sense of feeling right at 08.00am. Then all the power to you.

I will do it for you.

That was my reply to your bet.

But if you need to have a sense of feeling right at 08.00am. Then all the power to you.

I was right, despite the flak. Things change and we are in a global pandemic.
Try to keep your rattle in the cot until things pan out. Or better still, support some other club.

I was right, despite the flak. Things change and we are in a global pandemic.
Try to keep your rattle in the cot until things pan out. Or better still, support some other club.
Do you think the club would have changed their stance without the negative reaction from the fans to the initial statement?

Jesus wept. What a strange old fella. No the wonder change of username was needed.
How many times you gonna reference that then?
If you insist, and we know you dont like the truth, I have a tumour in my head 5 times bigger than a standard one of its size that influences behaviour. Hence I was not nice at times. I am trying to right that but wont have crows like you picking away at my club without foundation.
Do you think the club would have changed their stance without the negative reaction from the fans to the initial statement?
Probably not no.

How many times you gonna reference that then?
If you insist, and we know you dont like the truth, I have a tumour in my head 5 times bigger than a standard one of its size that influences behaviour. Hence I was not nice at times. I am trying to right that but wont have crows like you picking away at my club without foundation.

Probably not no.

Ah ok then. Makes sense. I am sorry for your medical issue and I hope you make a recovery as soon as possible.

However, in regards to picking at the club without foundation.

The chancers at the top of the club, the assist stripping, the poor, inconsistent communication and a third season in league one ensures I have all the foundation I need.

Thanks.

I've clicked on the link to renew my season tickets but can't change price in drop down menu for the bairn to the child price we normally pay.. Anyone else having the same problem? Not paying full adult price for the bairn in our usual Family Zone seats.

Back