Season card update

The only grumble is that they're not offering a refund for those who don't want a streaming pass for next season should the first handful be behind closed doors. There'll be loads who live in same household paying several times for same thing.

The rest is spot on. Dunno why the early bird offer was not open indefinitely in the first place but its good now that it is.

Despite the unprecedented uncertainty surrounding the resumption of professional football in the UK, thousands of SAFC fans have already thrown their support behind the club by renewing for the 2020-21 campaign.

This is an unparalleled demonstration of loyalty at a time when your support is more important than ever. It is very much appreciated, and it will not be forgotten.

We'll see about that come the start of the 2020-21 season and judge it based on the team you give us to get out of this shit f***ing tinpot league.
Payments starting July 1st what if it’s Christmas before we are allowed back in to grounds
Did you even read the article?

Last edited:
I've cancelled my renewal until we know what's happening next season.

Usually wouldn't think twice about it, but these f***ing chancers don't deserve it.

Genuinely dont know what to do for the best here. Should cancel on a personal level as therea no chance of crowds until next year..but the club will be fucked if there are widespread cancellations
I don’t want to lose my seats and can’t afford to come off the direct debit scheme

Says seats are reserved

The only grumble is that they're not offering a refund for those who don't want a streaming pass for next season should the first handful be behind closed doors. There'll be loads who live in same household paying several times for same thing.

The rest is spot on. Dunno why the early bird offer was not open indefinitely in the first place but its good now that it is.
Agreed

f***ing hell, he never changes.

Here you go, you can have a refund for three matches you won't get to see. Supporters come first. Now if its ok I'll take your payments for 23 matches next season. Which you probably won't get to see.

Genuinely dont know what to do for the best here. Should cancel on a personal level as therea no chance of crowds until next year..but the club will be fucked if there are widespread cancellations

Says seats are reserved

If we hadn't been repeatedly lied to by Donald et al, especially with regards to the sketchy finances involved. I'd consider it.

But these twats are playing us like pricks, and until we can attend games or the club is moved on I won't be chucking money their way. They can put some of the parachute payments back into the club.

Back