Season card update

Bloke above your post for example. Pretending we've been in a worse position before, it's actually comical.

Indeed mate, the club has never been in worse position in its entire history, and its looking like it will get much worse before it gets any better.

I can't bring myself to give Donald another penny of my money and all the lads I go to games with have said same, Donald is going to be in for a huge shock when games do restart and less than 15k are tipping up.

Indeed mate, the club has never been in worse position in its entire history, and its looking like it will get much worse before it gets any better.

I can't bring myself to give Donald another penny of my money and all the lads I go to games with have said same, Donald is going to be in for a huge shock when games do restart and less than 15k are tipping up.

Got nowt to do with the owners for me, I'll happily for my season ticket to attend games or pay for streams if that's the only thing available, the two aren't interchangeable though.

This whole shite about them “robbing” us of 20m, demanding it be put back bla bla bla...

Just sick to death of reading about it. All of the internet detectives out in force, looking for anything to have a go at the club. Never used to be like this and its been a LOT WORSE than it is now. Where we are now is not for much longer, current “blip” aside, we will be back up there in time.

These lads may not be the best, far from it, but they could do it with the right backing and structure. they’ll make mistakes, yes, but they may also turn out to be the best thing that ever happened to us. The constant negativity helps nobody.

(this is not all aimed at you personally btw, just a skim read (that’s all I can bare currently!) and your post was the one that popped up....so soz :lol:)
When has it ever been "a LOT WORSE" than it is now? With even the smallest bit of investment in the summer we would have blasted our way out of this appalling division. Instead they removed a credit of £20m owed to the club, left jack Ross to speak to the new owner (who turned out to not be the new owners) about incoming transfers, got rid of the small scouting network we did have, and paid money for 1 player (100k)!

When has it ever been "a LOT WORSE" than it is now? With even the smallest bit of investment in the summer we would have blasted our way out of this appalling division. Instead they removed a credit of £20m owed to the club, left jack Ross to speak to the new owner (who turned out to not be the new owners) about incoming transfers, got rid of the small scouting network we did have, and paid money for 1 player (100k)!

How about when we were massively in debt and could easily have slipped into non existence?

This division took us by surprise, harder than we thought. We narrowly missed out.

The second season wasn’t an easy ride either, but we are a few points away from automatic promotion.

People don’t want to come here, too much negativity around it all - we need to get out of this league (we will) and build from there.

How about when we were massively in debt and could easily have slipped into non existence?

This division took us by surprise, harder than we thought. We narrowly missed out.

The second season wasn’t an easy ride either, but we are a few points away from automatic promotion.

People don’t want to come here, too much negativity around it all - we need to get out of this league (we will) and build from there.
Second season should have been a walk in the park but the owners were focussed on selling and did fuck all to support the manager or strengthen the team. The summer was absolutely shambolic and a symptom of their intentions all along - a quick sale.

We "narrowly missed out" because the owner seen money signs around Maja and then had his pants taken down over the Grigg fiasco. Donald cost us promotion, absolutely no question about it. He's just not cut out to be a football club owner, his failure at Eastleigh despite spending huge sums should have been the first tell tale sign.

Are you actually this blind or on a wind up? Anybody could have came into this club and have done exactly what they have done. They’ve came in and used the clubs money from parachute payments to buy it. With the promise it’ll be reinvested when needed. They’ve now said it won’t come back in.

The first season we had the best squad by far in the league, we didn’t go up. That was there only opportunity. The first season was spent asset stripping.

The second season they’ve now asset stripped us to the point we are nothing more than a league one club. The academy is fucked, we have no significant value, all our decent players are out of contract, and the majority of our fan base have lost faith and don’t like them.

What case can you make for them that they have the best intentions for the club?

The truth is, owners with the best intentions would reinvest the 20m and get us established in the championship and sell us on. They’ve said they won’t do that. They don’t have the money to put back in. They took a gamble and lost, its as clear as day.

Owners with the club interests at heart would have came in, invested there own money, or even followed the same path at first and then invested this season to put a good playing squad up with a good manager. The fact they won’t do this, speaks volumes. All they want to do is sell an average league one squad that they’ve completely asset stripped for a healthy profit that it’s not worth, while constantly lying to us at every turn.

They’re an absolute joke of the highest order.

Eh no?

They should say that absolutely no season ticket payments will be taken until we have confirmation of what is happening with next season.

Then, if it's behind closed doors, it should be a reduced payment. Full price season ticket starting to be paid in July this year, when next season looks to be behind closed doors? Seriously? £350 for a stream?
Agreed but what do you expect from our badly run club?

Apologies if already mentioned.

Anyone heard about what may happen to points accumulated over the past few seasons?

Im assuming that if you cancel you will lose them?

Are you actually this blind or on a wind up? Anybody could have came into this club and have done exactly what they have done. They’ve came in and used the clubs money from parachute payments to buy it. With the promise it’ll be reinvested when needed. They’ve now said it won’t come back in.

The first season we had the best squad by far in the league, we didn’t go up. That was there only opportunity. The first season was spent asset stripping.

The second season they’ve now asset stripped us to the point we are nothing more than a league one club. The academy is fucked, we have no significant value, all our decent players are out of contract, and the majority of our fan base have lost faith and don’t like them.

What case can you make for them that they have the best intentions for the club?

The truth is, owners with the best intentions would reinvest the 20m and get us established in the championship and sell us on. They’ve said they won’t do that. They don’t have the money to put back in. They took a gamble and lost, its as clear as day.

Owners with the club interests at heart would have came in, invested there own money, or even followed the same path at first and then invested this season to put a good playing squad up with a good manager. The fact they won’t do this, speaks volumes. All they want to do is sell an average league one squad that they’ve completely asset stripped for a healthy profit that it’s not worth, while constantly lying to us at every turn.

They’re an absolute joke of the highest order.
Cracking post, it really is a joke some people still believe were in a good position.

Apologies if already mentioned.

Anyone heard about what may happen to points accumulated over the past few seasons?

Im assuming that if you cancel you will lose them?
I asked Oscar Chamberlain on twitter yesterday what happened with your loyalty points if you cancelled your direct debit and waited until football returned, would they be preserved? Someone replied to me saying they'd already asked that and apparently they are for three years.
Oscar then replied to the pair of us and said: "Ticketing isn't my area, but I believe so, as I think they are attached to your customer number rather than your season ticket 👍 ".

So that being the case I would expect points for 2017/18 to drop off soon leaving 2018/19 and 2019/20 still on and once it starts up again you can accumulate 2020/21.

2 issues for me. The first is multiple season ticket holders in one household. There are two in mine so its going to be £620 for a 'free' streaming pass with closed grounds which isnt justifiable imo.
Secondly Id like to see something around loyalty points-i would be happy to renew as soon as grounds reopen. Some sort of guarantee that you keep them if you renew when crowds return would be helpful.

Cracking post, it really is a joke some people still believe were in a good position.

I don't think - I can't believe - that there is anyone who truly thinks that we are in a good position.

There are a few internet WUMs who don't go to games, and then a few who stuck up for them because they had a pint with them or something and they seemed canny and can't bring themselves to believe that they were hoodwinked, and that's about it.

I don't think - I can't believe - that there is anyone who truly thinks that we are in a good position.

There are a few internet WUMs who don't go to games, and then a few who stuck up for them because they had a pint with them or something and they seemed canny and can't bring themselves to believe that they were hoodwinked, and that's about it.
Absolutey, there is quite a few that will have you think they are passionate about the club because they buy a season ticket. The actual truth is they just enjoy meeting up with friends and family twice a month for a piss up and carry on, the clubs situation is right down on the pecking list.

Back