Season card update

It's a strange interpretation of what I said, but ok.

This whole shite about them “robbing” us of 20m, demanding it be put back bla bla bla...

Just sick to death of reading about it. All of the internet detectives out in force, looking for anything to have a go at the club. Never used to be like this and its been a LOT WORSE than it is now. Where we are now is not for much longer, current “blip” aside, we will be back up there in time.

These lads may not be the best, far from it, but they could do it with the right backing and structure. they’ll make mistakes, yes, but they may also turn out to be the best thing that ever happened to us. The constant negativity helps nobody.

(this is not all aimed at you personally btw, just a skim read (that’s all I can bare currently!) and your post was the one that popped up....so soz :lol:)

This whole shite about them “robbing” us of 20m, demanding it be put back bla bla bla...

Just sick to death of reading about it. All of the internet detectives out in force, looking for anything to have a go at the club. Never used to be like this and its been a LOT WORSE than it is now. Where we are now is not for much longer, current “blip” aside, we will be back up there in time.

These lads may not be the best, far from it, but they could do it with the right backing and structure. they’ll make mistakes, yes, but they may also turn out to be the best thing that ever happened to us. The constant negativity helps nobody.

(this is not all aimed at you personally btw, just a skim read (that’s all I can bare currently!) and your post was the one that popped up....so soz :lol:)
Whilst I don't agree with the latest pricing statement I still fully agree with all this. Like a pack of spurned teenage girls the way some go on. Crying at anything and everything.
I am a supporter until the day comes that I cant be. I wont choose to leave especially when at our lowest ebb.
Me too. Sadly I'm not allowed to be a supporter atm so no point throwing money away at nothing. You can't choose to leave something that isn't there.

Last edited:
Whilst I don't agree with the latest pricing statement I still fully agree with all this. Like a pack of spurned teenage girls the way some go on. Crying at anything and everything.

Me too. Sadly I'm not allowed to be a supporter atm so no point throwing money away at nothing. You can't choose to leave something that isn't there.
The club doesn't exist? I missed that one.

Internet detectives / qualified accountants and accountancy lecturers.

Throwing money away at nothing. The club is still there. At least one st payment a year is when no football is on.
The club is still there. I can't go and support it. I'll have paid for atleast 2 season ticket payments without being able to go to a match. Why would you pay for something you can't get to see?

The club is still there. I can't go and support it. I'll have paid for atleast 2 season ticket payments without being able to go to a match. Why would you pay for something you can't get to see?
So you dont pay any summer payments? That's fine Faunters.

It's never been this bad....

I pay direct debit like most people. July/Sept/Nov/Jan. We won't be able to attend until atleast late Autumn. Why pay for something you can't experience? I take it you'd get a season ticket if you worked Saturday afternoons?
I wouldn't get a job that required that.

Some people just won't have a bad word said about the club will they? Donald has stole £20m from the club and you've still got people on here defending them, some people so blinded by their love of the club that they can't see what's unfurling right in front of their eyes. Incredible.
Bloke above your post for example. Pretending we've been in a worse position before, it's actually comical.

Back