Seaburn Stack

Does anyone know what app the stack uses. Had a look on the website and nothing is mentioned apart from contactless is preferred. Cheers

I didn't say that I would be happy to get it, or pass it on. I implied that the chances of me getting it 3 weeks after my isolation finished, outside in a socially distanced queue were remote and I was happy to take that chance. My kids go to school, I go to shops, the gym, work etc so can't avoid contact.
I’m sure I heard this week that only 8 people in the world are recorded as having it twice !!

Ours isn’t all food and drink units either.

My only visit was for a coffee one afternoon with the dragon , I asked if I could have a quick look around to see what was on offer and was told no due to social distancing by one of the security guys on the entrance.

So ended up having a coffee at yolo, whilst the queue formed a couple of feet away on the other side of the barrier.

So much for social distancing then.

My only visit was for a coffee one afternoon with the dragon , I asked if I could have a quick look around to see what was on offer and was told no due to social distancing by one of the security guys on the entrance.

So ended up having a coffee at yolo, whilst the queue formed a couple of feet away on the other side of the barrier.

So much for social distancing then.

Didn't you move??

What !!! sunday 23.12 and still nowt off the @Dave Herbal ! i was looking forward to his indepth report.....

It must have been a great night ,no problems, beer great, food great ,great live music ,well organised......or is he still hungover ???.....

Back