Seaburn Stack

Because you can catch it again, fool......:lol:

May as well cancel my plasma donation on the 29th now. Waste of time if I can just catch it straight away :(

May as well cancel my plasma donation on the 29th now. Waste of time if I can just catch it straight away :(

It’s worth noting that there are some other factors in play there though, looks like the ladies immune system was compromised as she was receiving treatment for cancer. Maybe her immune response wasn’t the same as a healthy person which allowed reinfection so quickly?

It’s worth noting that there are some other factors in play there though, looks like the ladies immune system was compromised as she was receiving treatment for cancer. Maybe her immune response wasn’t the same as a healthy person which allowed reinfection so quickly?
I know mate. It was a bit tongue in cheek after being criticised for saying i wasn't worried about standing in the line. I've had it last month so was confident I would have antibodies. Im booked in to donate my plasma on the 29th.

Looks like cheap and cheerful is working. Really good to see it busy at last. Let’s hope this eases the stagnation and gets things moving.

Went in for the first time last night and was impressed. Just hope the adverts on the big screen aren’t a true reflection of the target demographic- mainly all for lip/arse/face surgery and hair transplants. Would rather it wasn’t wall to wall wet wipes/vacuous air heads on a weekend. Hopefully theyll all stay with their overpriced Instagram friendly cocktail bars elsewhere.

On the faq section of the site it says it’s advice not to attend with members outside your household but not the law so does that mean you can go with mates ? I thought it might’ve been slightly more permissible given it’s nigh on ‘outdoors’ but then you run the risk of some roidhead turning your group away. Anyone been with mates ??

On the faq section of the site it says it’s advice not to attend with members outside your household but not the law so does that mean you can go with mates ? I thought it might’ve been slightly more permissible given it’s nigh on ‘outdoors’ but then you run the risk of some roidhead turning your group away. Anyone been with mates ??
yes you can go in with mates, we have even had them join our table.

Thats what I was wondering too, the website seems to indicate no but from what I have seen in the queues its a lot of groups of friends

Back