Scottish people

In my own experiences Scottish women are usually great, good crack.

The blokes are usually rough as fuck and angling for a fight.

I’m describing several nights out from about age 19-23 with those two sentences.

Maybe I'm out of order here and I'm the last person to generalise...

Working for the SLC, we have offices in Glasgow and I'm having to speak to them several times a day.

Why are they so bloody miserable 😅 is this a thing? I speak to the English people, and the Welsh, they're nice as pie.

But the Scottish sound like they have lost the will to live.

They obviously don't take prisoners at that level.
The Romans sussed them
Out 2000 years ago, not because they were violent, because they’re miserable as ferk. No the wonder Hadrian decided Get a wall up and keep the f***ers out!

Scots are class. Always up for a crack. Always have the best time when I visit relatives etc. Unlike the miserable ***** where I live down here.

The Romans sussed them
Out 2000 years ago, not because they were violent, because they’re miserable as ferk. No the wonder Hadrian decided Get a wall up and keep the f***ers out!
To be honest if I was going into a battle, I'd rather be with a regiment of Scott's lads than any other unit due to the facts you stated above.

Not sure about the OP's assessment. Ive always found glasgow to be a really friendly place, same can be said about a lot of places in bonny scotland

my brother loves Scottish lasses. Theyre so generous. In Aberdeen one night he bought a lass Neeps and Tatties.

She gave him Crabs.

No Scotland, No party.
That was certainly the case at Hampden the other night. Best atmosphere I’ve witnessed for a while, and the first time I’ve had to stand for a full game since Roker. Had it’s advantages though as I doubt I would have jumped out of my seat when Scotland scored so I didn’t get found out like in Ireland!

That was certainly the case at Hampden the other night. Best atmosphere I’ve witnessed for a while, and the first time I’ve had to stand for a full game since Roker. Had it’s advantages though as I doubt I would have jumped out of my seat when Scotland scored so I didn’t get found out like in Ireland!
I knew when you said you were in the north stand you had no chance of sitting down.
Did you manage to get a beer before or after?
I was getting face times at 4am from blootered pals when I was getting up for work

I knew when you said you were in the north stand you had no chance of sitting down.
Did you manage to get a beer before or after?
I was getting face times at 4am from blootered pals when I was getting up for work
Nah I gave up in the end. I’m still in Glasgow now actually, getting the 8pm National Express back to Newcastle.

Back