Scottish people

Maybe I'm out of order here and I'm the last person to generalise...

Working for the SLC, we have offices in Glasgow and I'm having to speak to them several times a day.

Why are they so bloody miserable 😅 is this a thing? I speak to the English people, and the Welsh, they're nice as pie.

But the Scottish sound like they have lost the will to live.

They obviously don't take prisoners at that level.
I don't have a problem with them at all but they do seem to have a chip on their shoulder about the English and a weird sort of jealousy.

Things I’ve heard

The Scots pronounce some “i”s with an “e” sound

So ..... brilliant

Is spoken as brelliant

And they say “I stay out by the airport”

Instead of “I live out by the airport”

Maybe I'm out of order here and I'm the last person to generalise...

Working for the SLC, we have offices in Glasgow and I'm having to speak to them several times a day.

Why are they so bloody miserable 😅 is this a thing? I speak to the English people, and the Welsh, they're nice as pie.

But the Scottish sound like they have lost the will to live.

They obviously don't take prisoners at that level.

Racist shite.

God said to Saint Peter. Peter I'm going to make a beautiful country. Fertile lowlands, beautiful mountains with graceful waterfalls down their sides. Sheltered glens that glow purple in the summer. I'm going to make the people of this country strong, brave and noble. I'm going to give them a drink that glows like gold, called whisky. This noble country of these handsome men and pretty girls will be called Scotland. What do you think Peter?

Saint Peter said, Well God that's all very well but do you not think you're being too lavish in the gifts you're bestowing to this country. It sounds like heaven on earth, you're surely spoiling them!

God replied to this with a wry smile: "No, not at all- just wait til you see the arseholes I'm going to give them as neighbours!”

God said to Saint Peter. Peter I'm going to make a beautiful country. Fertile lowlands, beautiful mountains with graceful waterfalls down their sides. Sheltered glens that glow purple in the summer. I'm going to make the people of this country strong, brave and noble. I'm going to give them a drink that glows like gold, called whisky. This noble country of these handsome men and pretty girls will be called Scotland. What do you think Peter?

Saint Peter said, Well God that's all very well but do you not think you're being too lavish in the gifts you're bestowing to this country. It sounds like heaven on earth, you're surely spoiling them!

God replied to this with a wry smile: "No, not at all- just wait til you see the arseholes I'm going to give them as neighbours!”
Rather harsh!!!

Iceland?🤣

Back