Scott Boland

Top tier signing in principle but I'd be slightly worried about him needing a season to adapt to the conditions after his Ashes performance.

A signing showing some positive intent though. Well done Marcus

County wickets will be more conducive to his style of bowling than the 5 day test tracks we had this summer.
An aussie style bowler on the current CLS pitch is ideal.
Not worried about comment on his ashes performance, what matters is a) he's good and b) how he does from here on in.

An aussie style bowler on the current CLS pitch is ideal.
Not worried about comment on his ashes performance, what matters is a) he's good and b) how he does from here on in.

I don't disagree, good signing

Have the club moved away from the overseas spinner route they took this season? An oversight or confidence in Parkinson

Are they using them in the first few rounds? Or the middle of the season again??

If they use them in April and May it’s another completely f*cking braindead decision from FTECB.
I thought I’d read early season but it doesn’t specify in here

Hopefully mid season!

Are they using them in the first few rounds? Or the middle of the season again??

If they use them in April and May it’s another completely f*cking braindead decision from FTECB.
I thought I’d read early season but it doesn’t specify in here

Hopefully mid season!
Is there even a mid season. Is it not all in April/May and September.

Guess we will find out at the end of the week, but I'd be surprised if we have much red ball June-August.

Last edited:

Back