Scotland CMO breaks rules to visit second house

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree in spirit - the reality is that you cant make everyone in positions of power resign if they breach recommendations - there would be no-one available for the 5pm match!

Not an accidental or minor transgression though is it

Quite the opposite in fact it’s both deliberate and major

First question the news interviewer should ask her is has she paid the fine for a non essential journey. 2nd question should be why is a chief medical officer who has gone against her government rule of stay at home not resigned when clearly not fit for purpose. Sturgeon will sack her if she doesn't resign for sure anyway.

If I drove down to the Lakes to check on our holiday home I would expect to be stopped by Police and fined.
This is the minimum that should happen to this daft bint 🤬🤬

I fully agree - i just don't think she needs to go - though she probably will

I get why many people would think it is harsh, but I honestly think she 100% does need to go. We are potentially on the verge of facing even tighter restrictions on freedom of movement and mobility, and it is exactly because of irresponsible actions like this. As the person leading the Scottish fight against this virus, I don't think her actions and her position can go hand in hand.

I get why many people would think it is harsh, but I honestly think she 100% does need to go. We are potentially on the verge of facing even tighter restrictions on freedom of movement and mobility, and it is exactly because of irresponsible actions like this. As the person leading the Scottish fight against this virus, I don't think her actions and her position can go hand in hand.
Nicola can't tighten restrictions while her CMO keeps her job, she will be gone today

I will be giving advice and instructions to the Scottish public to abide by but something that as chief medical officer I won't be following. Are you ok with that first minister? Resignation or sacked are your options Chief medical officer.

Presser in BBC news, still in job by looks of it

What a colossal f***ing idiot! She should definitely be given the boot like, now if there is someone capable ready to step in or in a month or two if it’s not possible to replace her immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back