Scotland CMO breaks rules to visit second house

Stupid for sure, apologise and move on I hope - you can't just find someone else with her current experience - its about to get critical in Scotland (who up to know have been faring fairly well)

Binned immediately. She can't stand up there and preach and then do the total opposite. Especially in a time like this. Shame but she has to go.

Stupid for sure, apologise and move on I hope - you can't just find someone else with her current experience - its about to get critical in Scotland (who up to know have been faring fairly well)
She will have a deputy. First rule of management is to lead by example. Leaders have to follow rules first and then enforce second

She will have a deputy. First rule of management is to lead by example. Leaders have to follow rules first and then enforce second
I agree in spirit - the reality is that you cant make everyone in positions of power resign if they breach recommendations - there would be no-one available for the 5pm match!

Oh no, it'll be a case of..." I want to stay to put things right, it would cause more trouble if I resigned."
We’ll see. I think in a situation like this it’s absolutely vital leaders are seen as following the rules. It shouldn’t be the case, but a lot of people will now think “the CMO did that, so surely I can... X”

If you’re telling people not to visit their families you need to be whiter than white.

We’ll see. I think in a situation like this it’s absolutely vital leaders are seen as following the rules. It shouldn’t be the case, but a lot of people will now think “the CMO did that, so surely I can... X”

If you’re telling people not to visit their families you need to be whiter than white.
She'll have lots of justification that in her mind her actions were fine. Actions that Joe Public would be rightly lambasted for. An absolute helmetess.

Back