Scotland CMO breaks rules to visit second house

Press asking the CMO questions but Krankie jumping in to answer them . She’s not allowing her to answer any of these questions.

Last edited:
Oh well. The police have gave her a warning about future conduct.
that’s that settled then. Wonder if all these fines will be reversed and turned into warnings
Press asking the CMO questions but Krankie jumping in to answer them . She’s not allowing her to answer any of these questions.
Maybe she’s sacking her and doesn’t want her to cause anymore damage

No matter how much Krankie is trying to defend her remaining in her role as CMO, I just can’t see how she can survive after this presser as she is getting absolutely slaughtered.

Utterly arrogant behaviour. How can she claim 'human error'? It wasnt an error it was a conscious decision.

She should be sacked. Or demoted anyway if they really do need her.

She shouldn't stay in her job. Sorry like but even doing it once is bad enough. It's not an "error", you don't just get your family into your car and drive over an hour to your second home and walk about on golf courses by mistake. Doing it twice is taking the piss. There is no way she can sit and preach to anyone about the importance of staying at home when we know full well that she either doesn't believe it herself, or feels that it shouldn't apply to the likes of her.

At a time when many are going against the recommendations the last thing we need is a senior person in the fight against the virus being seen to be hypocritical. To let her stay on suggests that they don't see going against the guidance as a particular heinous offence. So loads will think "well I'll just go once, they've set a precedent and I should just get a warning if caught as well". f***ing stupid, irresponsible twat

Fine the daft ****. And that is just for starters. Followed by a sacking. Lead by example, or you are telling the rest of the country it is fine to behave that way. Fuck her apology. I even called her a bit of a wad yesterday anarl. I now revoke that offer, her loss.

Whaaaat? She’s f***ing minging, man!

Back